Season 5 Alias on Fox yesterday

OMG!!!!!! the first episode of alias was on fox yesturday on the east coast at 5 p.m.
i was sooo amazed that it would be on fox but i don't see anymore signs of the second episode being on anytime. I wonder if this means that alias is really getting sooo old that they have to repeat it on other channels. oh well i was just happy to watch it again.

I am so confused LOL! Here (Michigan) On WOTV they re-aired the Pilot (11:40PM Saturday) - but I am almost positive they edited out parts - Also according to our TV sched. TNT is going to start re-airing S4 on weekdays at 6:00PM... Wish they'd re-aire the Season 4 Finale or do something like they did w/Lost... But yeah we all know that isn't happening!

LateAlias

i saw a promo for alias on fox a while ago so i'm pretty sure they're gonna have alias re runs, dunno when though

as for TNT, the reruns start next week i believe and on the site it says they're starting with the pilot, not season 4 :blink:

I thought they said they were airing it sometime in October?

I was a little bummed when they decided to start out with the pilot instead of season four. I can't remember that much of season four, but you can just watch season 1-3 on DVDs.

On The WB yesterday, the pilot was on at 5!!! I was so excited. At least in Western New York. I should be on next week also!

Haha, Kron 4 for me. And this is like the third time I'm gonna say this, but watchalias.com tells what channel and what times for each major city!

I saw in one area it comes on at 2:30am. :blink:

They air eps on Sundays too. :D

Hmm how does the quick edit button work? Anyway, I was wondering what this thread is doing in this section. :lol:

here they are doing Fox reruns starting wit the pilot...last night at 11 then tonight so it begins at 11 and just on wk ends lke that sat and sun night i think....
on tnt they are starting with apopart 1....acording to tv guide. tomm at four....
those times are for the central time zone (like chicago)ppl just fyi!!!

hmmm... on my Fox it doesn't say alias is on at 11 here, maybe i have the canadian fox :blink: i always thought it was the american one though :Ponder:

I checked Dish Network and it said that they're playing APO tomorrow. So if the schedule is right it's (not the red/black one) but the white one. :lol: :D

Regarding syndication where I live, It's on a UPN affiliate in LA on KCOP 13. I saw the last half hour of So It Begins after I watched The Simpsons on KTTV Fox 11.

I got home from work last night and was preparing to watch the Grey's Anatomy that I'd taped. I set the TV to Channel 3 (the Boston area Fox affiliate) and was shocked to see Vaughn performing the disc handoff at the airport curbside.

After staring at the screen and going, "Waaaaht?" and checking the TV listing, yep, I actually was watching "So It Begins" on Fox.

Needless to say, I didn't end up starting Grey's until after it was over...

Ahh, the good old days...

Yes. Alias is in syndication, now. So various channels will be playing it. My local ABC affiliate is playing Alias late at nights on the weekends (which really screws with my DVR since, for some reason, it sees them as first run episodes and records them). When a show goes syndication, it can be played anywhere (must like the local NBC affiliate, here, is playing 24). Also, TNT has been playing Season 4. I don't know when or their planned scheduling...I just saw one of the Season 4 episodes on the other day.

Back