Season 5 "Alias" Promo

Alias_Gay

Ensign
OMG ... did anyone see the "Alias" promo on ABC today?

I was watching "All My Children" and there it came ... the "Alias" promo we have been waiting for ... thought that ABC would start doing the promo's tonight, bbut they are already starting early ... 3 more weeks ...

It Began ...
"who are you working for?" (they show Syd with the red wig, and the "teeth" Dr asked her the question)
with a question ...

then Syd slam-dunks the Dr. with the chair ...

How it Ends ...
"I am pregnant" (Syd telling Vaughn on the cliff)
Will Blow you Away ...
(then they show Vaughn tellin Syd, "My name is not Michael Vaughn"
(then the crash)

(they show different scenes of Syd running ... )

then they show Irina, who says: "Hi Sydney"
Then Syd answers: "Mom"

and then they go ... 3 weeks from tonight, Alias returns with a two-hour event

I am so excited now ... :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:

I am sure they will repeat it tonight, so people ... lets watch ABC tonight ... from George Lopez to Freddie to Lost to The Evidence ... they will show it ...
:woot:

JUST SAW IT DURING LOST!!!!!!!!!!

*HYPERVENTILATES*

*squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees*

:thud: *dies*
vaughny was in the promo!!! VAUGHNY was in it
and so was the baby
*DIES*

3.weeks.will.kill.me

The clip!! pleaaaaaase!! i live in mexico so, i don't have abc!! please!! i want to see vaughn, baby, syd and all!!!

I saw the promo during the first commercial for Lost and was dancing in my seat shouting "OMG THATS THE FIRST EPISODE!!!" My mom thought I was nuts :lol:

I actually had chills throughout the entire promo, but I don't know if they're good or bad chills. Anyway, I wish I could've taped it, because I really wanna see it again.

^ lol, so did my mom.

I typed the entire promo out. Here it is...

Syd sitting in the chair in Truth Be Told with the red wig and you see Suit & Glasses and he says "Who do you work for..."

Then the announcer says "it begaN"

S&G: "You pretty little girl?

AN: "with a questioN"

Then you see Syd head butt S&G and he falls back, then she flips onto him.
Then you see Syd in a whole bunch of Aliases, going really fast. The aliases are:

Syd running in the garage in Truth Be Told.
Syd running in Doppleganger, in her little gold outfit, after she almost gets burned.
Syd running in Parity after Anna.
Syd turns around really fast with the gun in her hands in the garage in Truth Be Told.
Syd running in Shanghi in APO part I.
Syd in a little short black wig from Blowback, with a gun. (Its the shot after Syd and Vaughn come out of the room and they just missed Sark and Lauren kill the staff.)
Syd struting in her purple punk wig.
Syd in her curly, very blond wig from Salvation. When she was going to "give" Jack her kidney.
Then the famous red wig.

AN: "how it endS"

Syd saying "I'm pregnant" to Vaughn
Vaughn goes "What?"

AN: "will blow you awaY"
while Syd and Vaughn jump off that cliff.

Then Vaughn saying his name isn't Michael Vaughn.
Syd's shocked.
Wreck

AN :startinG 3 weeks from tonighT"

Then fast pictures of:

Will on the roof with Sydney in Truth Be Told
Nadia in Detente when they were in aliases.
Sloane in his office at APO
Someone holding a gun to Peyton.
Jack holding the baby on the plane.
Brand new...SEXY VAUGHN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woot: (upcoming episode Vaughn)
Then Irina sitting in Syd's house and says "Hello Sydney"
Then Sydney says "Mom" kind of hurt.

Then a nice picture of Syd and Alias and they AN saying "Alias returns with a breathtaking 2-hour event, 3 weeks from tonight only on ABC.

its a little more indepth than the one up above. enjoy :P

I saw this promo last night during Lost, when I saw Sydney with the red hair I seriously just got up out of chair and starting screaming. When Lost came back on I could barely pay attention to it for like two minutes cause I was too excited. :P

Is this still not up anywhere? I have it in very poor quality (I held my camera phone up to the TV). But still I have it and it's better than nothing if people want it.

Okay here is a link to an upload....I hope it works. You have to open the file in Quicktime.

hXXp://s52.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=36IH7DUAPSG1Z0214CNMEICXL8 (replace the XX's with tt's)

Let me know if it doesn't work! Again, sorry for the crappy quality, but I wanted everyone to see it!

When the upload runs out, I'll re-up it if needed.

Back