Alias Ringtone

I'm new in the forum so I don't know if someone has found the ringtone, but I managed to make a 32kb MMF file of the Alias theme and I got it into my Samsung E100 with EasyStudio file manager (available at samsung.com). I didn't need to pay anything or use WAP. I think it sounds damn good (maybe because I'm an Alias-freak)... I would be glad to share the MMF file but I dont know where to upload it... :blink:

If you have a compatible phone/service and a WAP, use X-ingtone (www.xingtone.com). if you have the Aliastheme song (or any other song, for that matter) on a CD, you can make a 30 second snippet to sendto your phone as a ringtone. And don't orry, the Aliastheme song is 27 seconds long, so you won't have to cut it down at all. Hope this helps some of you, and for the ones without a compatible phone or service, and without a WAP, I dunno where to find one.

I have the alias theme ringtone and i would be willing to send it anyone that wants it but you must PM me to get it since thats easier for me to send the file to you. I have a nokia and it would have worked if the cable i bought to transfer my tones to my phone would have worked. I only had to search for like 20mins one day and found it but since I cant find it on the net, i must have been thinking when i saved it to my computer.

Y DOESN'T JJ ABRAMS MAKE A ALIAS RINGTONE CUZ HE'S THE ONE WHO KNOWS HOW THE SONG GOES ALL THE OTHER RINGTONES I'VE HEARD SUCK HE SHOULD MAKE IT!!!!!

does anyone have the alias ringtone for a nokia using cingular phone? :confused: I have a pre-paid service, so just in case that might affect it any...I think I have model 2260...yeah that's the one. So if any one has a ringtone that would work for this phone, or you thhink even might work this phone I would be so incredibly grateful if you would PM me so I'm sure I'll get your message. Thanks so much in advance.

Love, Kitty

Hi! I'm also looking for an Alias ringtone--I have a Verizon Samsung and they don't yet have any, but I do have ToneMaker Deluxe on my phone. Could someone send me the code to create a good ringtone? A few would be fabulous so I could choose the one I like best, but anything would be appreciated. E-mail me at mehlev@hotmail.com . Thanks!

Also, I'm not sure if we're allowed to post links at this forum, so I'm going to post links to ringtones in the next message, so this one doesn't get deleted.
Thanks again!

~Elizabeth

If your phone supports mp3 ringtones, you can put the song itself on there, not some cheap imitation. I only know how to do this for Verizon, so if you have an mp3 ringtone supporting phone and Verizon, reply and ask me some questions

UncoveringAlias said:
If your phone supports mp3 ringtones, you can put the song itself on there, not some cheap imitation. I only know how to do this for Verizon, so if you have an mp3 ringtone supporting phone and Verizon, reply and ask me some questions
[post="1146031"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

How do you know if your phone supports mp3 ringtones? - i have verizon and a motorola T720 phone. please help! thanks!!

today I was trying to find the ringtone for the alias theme song to add to my cingular Sony Ericsson T226. i tried like 10 different ringtone sites with no luck. am i looking at the wrong places? does anyone know where to get it?

Back