Alias Ringtone

I wasn't quite sure where to post this, so I understand if it gets moved. I have T-Mobile for my cell phone, and just got a new phone where you can download megatones. And one of the choices is the theme from Alias, which is currently the ring on my phone. It's pretty cool.

I can't get any cause my phone is Bell and and I can't find it anywhere...anyone know where to get it???

T-Mobile.. pfft. :hmm: I have a Samsung phone from Cingular. Cingular supposedly had the Alias ringtone. But they don't. :hmm: I can't find the damn thing.

Anybody know if they have it for Sprint PCS phones??? It is at least 3 years old and its sad enough that I haven't gotten a new one...it'd be so cool if I had it *daydream* hehe

i keep searching nextel whenever they come out with new tones and they never offer alias.

they have pretty much every other tv show ever invented but not alias. isn't that just felgercarb?

LOL

I know I have cingular as well and I heard that they had it but when I searched for it they sayed it didn't exsist and that it wasnt available. I was very angry! I want the alias ringtone really bad!

I have a color home phone. It's made by Vtech. And you can add ringtones from your music on a pc, mac, ipod, cd palyer, or any musicish device. So I imported the Alias theme. Its my ringtone. i'd suggest that!

Slaoneaholic said:
I have a color home phone. It's made by Vtech. And you can add ringtones from your music on a pc, mac, ipod, cd palyer, or any musicish device. So I imported the Alias theme. Its my ringtone. i'd suggest that!
yah, but how do we do that!?!?!?!

If you have AT&T with mMode you can send an email to your mMode email account as an attachment and put it on you phones HD. Now, just if I could actually find the .mid file for Alias. Does anyone know were one is.

Seriously, a much easier alternative (IMO) is buying a data cable. You can get one for your phone on eBay for like 5 dollars. If you have an MP3 compatible phone, you can just upload an MP3 directly to your phone. If not, you can convert it to an accepted format and then put it on the phone.

Back