Alias Time Slot

Do you think Alias would do better in a new time slot?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I was just looking at alias's ratings over the past season and their ok but not that good. Ive also read stories about alias saying that its a criticaly acclaimed show but its not getting the ratings it deserves. I think that problem for the bad ratings is it time slot. It hase to compete against law and order. I think it would do better in a new time slot.?

i think no, because next season there are going to be a whole lot of dramas from ABC, and i think the viewers' ages aren't going to be a big difference between 10-8 and alias..

(10-8's the new show before alias)

and the disney movie's moving to saturday, so there are going to be a lot of adults watching on sunday nights (i hope)

It depends on the time slot ;)

It might do well after "The Bachelor", but almost anything else it would be a bad move, just like moving "The Practice" was a bad move.

By the way, it is competing with Law & Order: Criminal Intent, not the "real" Law & Order.

i voted YES, but it depends on what time slot it would get. i agree that being post-bachelor would probably be a good slot, but aside from that it gets tough. though i should say that it seems thursday night, no matter how full of great tv it gets always seems to surprise me at how many great shows can score great ratings on 3 major networks at the same time. so maybe there are more potentially successful time slots than we think. i just think sunday night is a slow tv night in general. ever since touched by an angel's ratings started to slide sunday nights haven't had much gusto in the ratings. i for one vote that they should put ALIAS on twice a week. cause if they moved it then all the sunday nighters would be screwed up and they could lose the casual viewers that tune in, but having on a second time gives more people the chance to watch it at a time that may be more convenient which may be the reason they're not watching sunday nights.

oh well, like anyone from ABC will actually be reading this and taking our advice. i could have spent the last 2 minutes knitting a sweater LOL
:clover: :ninja:

They used to have two eps a week where I come from. It stopped about mid season though. :(
I miss it, cuz just in case u had something going on and forgot to tape it, you could still watch it.

Charlie said:
It depends on the time slot ;)

It might do well after "The Bachelor", but almost anything else it would be a bad move, just like moving "The Practice" was a bad move.

By the way, it is competing with Law & Order: Criminal Intent, not the "real" Law & Order.
yeah i think that moving it to the slot before the bachelor would be good

freelancer1 said:
where do you come from
Lol, that's a hard question to answer. I'm in the military, so in the past year and a half, I've lived in Chicago, Pensacola Florida, Norfolk Virginia, and now Corpus Christi Texas.

I want to say that the two eps a week was while I was still living in Chicago. I'll have to ask muh hubby when he gets home

i live in england and it cums on at 9 on mondays!! Loads of other programs cum on at that time aswell!! So if they changed it i think it would boost ratings!!!

Back