Alias Wallscrolls

jems

michael's widow in mourning
ok so i am needing some help - and since leah was needing the same thing before with her wallscroll i thought i would start a wall scroll thread.

this is my first ever wallscroll so i a little hesotant espoecially since its for a challenge. :thinking: i need help deciding which wallscroll to post as SD1 - i have the actual piece and a desaturated version and i was hoping you guuys would assist me in deciding which to enter for the SD1 season 3 challenge. :smiley:

Credits:
Alias pics: alias media, vartan ho, my own, two eivil monks, dear sally
Stock: getty, google search
Texture: tre and insomniac
Brushes: lizzy, eva, insomniac, touchstone and vered.
Words: One Fine Day
Text: Garamond and Scriptina

less_quality_wallscrolldesaturated.jpg

ETA: image removed cos photobucket is getting full!! ;)

also if anyone wants to add any other comments or advice on how to improve it - feel free. :smiley: man i hope this aint too big - it might kill the server. :thinking:

Jems!!

They are both beautiful!! :eek:

Gawd if it were me I wouldn't be able to decide which one to enter.

Personally the green I like a little better. The colour's are a little brighter.

But that is me.

They are fanatstic

I love the wallscrolls and admire the talent behind them (I know I could never attempt them).

Okay, on to what might be a very stupid question...I love wallscrolls, but what is their purpose? How do you use them? Thanks :smiley:

Princess Jeanie said:
Okay, on to what might be a very stupid question...I love wallscrolls, but what is their purpose?  How do you use them?  Thanks :smiley:
LOL i wondered this aswell - hence whby i have never made one bfore - the purpose of this one is to enter a challenge and see if its any good. ^_^ :P

but generally i have no clue - i guees some could be used for web banners depending on the size.

ETA: thanks for the feedback guys btw. :smiley: looks like green it is

I love wallscrolls!!!

I've made a couple... but no alias ones yet, Mainly CSI:Maimi ones..

I like to think the purpose of a wallscroll is to tell a story using pictures and lyrics... like with just a Wallpaper, you can really only portray on emotion.. you do a wallscroll and you can show many of them!

I love it Jems! Its beautiful!

jems, i love them! the green one is my favorite. it seems to fit more with the lyrics because the blue give more an impression of sadness. amazing job! (y)

Back