All by myself

Sabella

Cadet
Does anyone except me get fed up with being on there own, while everyone else has a boyfriend or someone to be with and talk to about everything that bothers them?!? :(

ahh yes!!!
all my friends have boyfriends... im like the only single one
not that i NEED a boyfriend but i'd be nice... *sigh*

i have a BF but i dont talk to him about like girly stuff like my weight and yeah but he is still great though..its just that sometimes i can feel that he gets uncomfortable and just brush it off ya know.

I know exactly how you feel Janet, everyone has someone just for themselves but I don't, and I don't why and I know I shouldn't feel this way but I feel lonely about it! :(

i'm tired of being on my own

i have friends and a best guy mate but i want someone!
i always seem to attract the arseholes! or the b****es!
where are all the nice eligible men and women hiding?!

Aaww sweet I'm sure cinders will appreciate you :P

Anyway I have found someone I like I'm telling them how I feel on xmas day, kinda like love actually! ;)

yeah me too! I'm fustrated. Like i go on vacation with my family and my friend's family. My brother brought along his friend. Well, his friend and my friend got together. I hate it because it was so easy for her to pick someone up, and I have the hardest thing. I went out with this one guy over the summer but i ddin't even like him. And now, 4 months after i brok up with him, he wants to be friends, but i know he just wants me back. He's so clingy. It sucks, the only guy that goes after me is someone i'm not even attracted to. :angry:

yeah like i told him that i didn't like him in that way when i broke up with him. But now it's like a "friend" thing. I just don't get him. Next time he talks to me i have to end this..you're right

Back