Season 5 ALL May Sweeps Spoiler Threads

This is *definitely* a spoiler!!! Trust your initial instincts on this in the future, ok? I hope no one was spoiled who didn't want to be... :thinking:

hence which is why i put the word spoiler in there to begin with.

Sorry to anyone that didn't want to know. I am spoiler free but this was something I didn't really believe to be the hugest spoiler... it has been in talks for a while and it was just posted on one of the movie news sites I visit frequently. I was just soooo excited that I almost orgasmed!

yeah - hallelujah she's back! i don't think jack ever really did kill her. just made it look like it or something. remember when anna came back and jack said to sydney that there were a lot of people that are supposed to be dead? foreshadowing anyone? this season has been rough and having lena olin back will really really make it all worth it! i don't understand why it's been so hard to get lena back!!! i mean, hi - it's ALIAS. only the best show EVER.

Yay,LO is coming back!
BUT---She had better not be getting more money then all the other actors!

I am still pissed that she wanted more money than JG!

It will be great to have her back,for what a 90 min episode...but I doubt she do anything more than that!

What if she comes back to "choose" which daughter is more important to her! Remember,Irina "supposedly" had a hit out on Syd?

She obviously believes in the Rambaldi Prophecy...the chosen one and what ever nadia is??

What if Nadia is the one that Irina wanted all along to live?

Garden State said:
oh i just read this!  i hope she's gonna be recurring next season.

i'd love for syd and vaughn to be kidnapped in the finale, then have bill and irina walk in and be like "hey kids"
[post="1273174"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

LOL!! :lol: :rotflmao: I think that would ROCK!! I bet that since they only get her for 90 minutes that they will have her in like every scene! YAY!

Holy cow, I just found out that Lena Olin is coming back! Oh man, I am so excited about this. It's going to be great!

Coolies.

Spymommy coming back.

I can't wait to see her back in the show.

Hmm's I wonder how her dissapeerance will be explained??

I wonder how long Australia will have to wait to see the finale!!

Since stoopid C7 not even showing Alias yet!!

Wankers :smiley:

Dani 22 01 1979 said:
Coolies.

Spymommy coming back.

I can't wait to see her back in the show.

I wonder how long Australia will have to wait to see the finale!!
[post="1278125"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
40 years?

Back