All My Children Storyline

Did anyone watch the recent storyline of All My Children?? All I have to say is- what are they going with this???? Kendall's life is going down the hole and the whole entire town is SO screwed up and now Kendall and Bianca are getting blown up!! What is GOING ON????

Em

Silverdewdrop said:
I watched it today. Yep. They got blown up alright. Well not like blown a part, but they got dirty. How realistic soap operas are. :D
oh yea i know. i'm really hoping that they will get around to FINALLY telling us who killed Micheal. Its getting REALLY old. But i'm SO happy that Ryan and Kendall are back together!!!!!!!!!!

Em

Silverdewdrop said:
I watched it today. Yep. They got blown up alright. Well not like blown a part, but they got dirty. How realistic soap operas are. :D
oh yea i know. i'm really hoping that they will get around to FINALLY telling us who killed Micheal. Its getting REALLY old. But i'm SO happy that Ryan and Kendall are back together!!!!!!!!!!

Em

AmyLeerockergurl15 said:
Silverdewdrop said:
I watched it today. Yep. They got blown up alright. Well not like blown a part, but they got dirty. How realistic soap operas are.  :D

Em
What about Aidan????

Plus+Evanescence rocks. Went to their concert last Sunday in Toronto.

i'm more for the Kendall and Ryan thing. they were together in the beginning and I was SO sad when he skipped town. i dunno, i just like them together. :D

And thats SO cool on the evanescence thing! in other music there's a whole thread on them. you should evboard.com (if you haven't already ^_^ )

Em

AmyLeerockergurl15 said:
i'm more for the Kendall and Ryan thing. they were together in the beginning and I was SO sad when he skipped town. i dunno, i just like them together. :D

And thats SO cool on the evanescence thing! in other music there's a whole thread on them. you should evboard.com (if you haven't already ^_^ )

Em
I think the way things are headed, Ryan and Greenlee will end up together. (Oh Leo I miss you! Stupid Las Vegas)

And I checked out the evanescence thread after you posted that. (y) Thanks.

Silverdewdrop said:
AmyLeerockergurl15 said:
i'm more for the Kendall and Ryan thing.  they were together in the beginning and I was SO sad when he skipped town.  i dunno, i just like them together.  :D

And thats SO cool on the evanescence thing!  in other music there's a whole thread on them.  you should evboard.com (if you haven't already  ^_^ )

Em
I think the way things are headed, Ryan and Greenlee will end up together. (Oh Leo I miss you! Stupid Las Vegas)

And I checked out the evanescence thread after you posted that. (y) Thanks.
I miss Leo too! :( But he's doing well on Las Vegas which I suppose is ok... I personally hope that Ryan and Greenlee flop.

And you're welcome bout the Evanescence.

Em

I hate how they're dragging out this Bianca/baby storyline (snowday wednesday). Erica's gonna find out eventually. So she should just out and tell her. And Edmund's dying? Woohoo. He's kind of boring. I hope Maria finds someone new but he'll probably make a full recovery due to some miracle. This is a soap. Maybe he already did. I haven't seen it since my snowday on Tuesday.

Yeah they keep teasing viewers by making Bianca act like she's gonna tell everyone about her baby, but we all know she isn't :rolleyes: its so annoying. I really like Ryan and Kendall, but I'm so frickin fed up with them shouting at each other!!! But hopefully they'll be better- today they sort of came to a sad truce (i don't really know why they acted sad tho...) And last week when they were all in the building with the bomb I almost wished that it would just go off with them in there! Its just getting really old REALLY fast.

Em

it gets tiresome that no one still don't know who killed Mr. Cambias (spl.??) ... get it over it and lets continue with other stories ...

and Bianca should definitely tell Erica about the baby ... pls. don't drag it on like forever ...

Leo ... oh Leo ... I miss him too ... he was so perfect and all ... and even though he is growing as an actor, with his own show ... "Las Vegas" ... and a new movie coming out soon ... "How to win a date with tad hamilton" ... I think thats the title ... :blink:

Also, I had the opportunity to meet Mr. Josh Duhamel (Leo) when he came to Aruba for vacation 2 years ago ... he was so friendly and all ... nice guy ... and he came with his girlfriend ... lovely girl ...

That was great when Ryan said up on the stand that he loved Kendall!! Greenlee was so jealous! She's really turning out to be really mean. I thought that Kendall and her were supposed to be friends! If Mia, Simone and Greenlee find out that Kendall isn't pregnant, they might as well just inject her now to get it out of the way.

Em

GreenLee started as a mean machine on AMC ... it was because of Leo that she "changed", but as he is not there anymore ... well, her meanness is out again ... and I love her that way ... (y)

Joyie said:
Why the hell did Ryan marry GREENLEE?!?!?!?

[Off topic, Rebecca Budig (Greenlee) is engaged to Bob Guinney (what happened to his pick??)]
he married her, to keep her on his side ... I guess ... not because he loves her ...

and about the off-topic ... I know ... what happened to his pick??? guess it didn't work out ... ;)

You're all Ryan/Kendall fans...?! I am so for them!! :clap: (y) I hate greenlee though... she is too... hrmmm... let's see... what's the word...? Ah yes.. b****y... :angelic:

Back