All My Children Storyline

I'm wishing that Miranda's identity would be straigtened out ..... the way things are going everyone affected will be hurt in some way. I'm happy that David gets another storyline as Babe's father. Eventually the truth will come out that Bess is Miranda ....

the second part that Babe's son survived but was stolen by Paul (I sooo hate him for that) and gave the baby to his half-sister .... will take longer.

The contract between Ryan and Greenlee was for 6 months. I am not rooting for those two to actually fall in love .....

I do like Greenlee, just not with Ryan, lol.

I'm also wondering where they are going with Erica's drinking and her hallucinations of the 'shadow man'. Hopefully her loved ones including Greenlee (since she claims to want them to be a family) persuade Erica to get some help.

I miss Lena and Leo as well.

I heard that Bianca will be leaving pretty soon ... so, I am hoping she might actually leave with baby Miranda in her arms ... the story-line about Babe and his new found father is like crazy enough for soaps, but seems like the writers are just writing so to keep the story-line from Bianca going on longer ... I mean, come on, how long was Crystal in Pine Valley and she never confronted David with the truth (actually, a lie that became the truth) ... and now all of a sudden David is torn between the truth and continue lying for his daughter ... (n) :angry:

I want the Ryan and GreenLee marriage to end soon too ... but man, does Kendall know when to hurt people ... did she actually sleep with Ryan's brother ( I missed that); but I mean, if you want to hurt him, why do you cry afterwards ... stupid stupid stupid ... silly story-line there ...

and Erika ... well, what can I say ... hopefully this will end soon ... and I mean pretty soon ...

Bianca needs to get Miranda soon!! I'm getting pissed off at how Krystal and Babe keep doing things that throw a total chain of reactions!! Like David being Babe's father!!! David should just tell Bianca NOW!!! He knows the truth and he should be following it.

And what happened to the Bianca/Maggie storyline in which Maggie loves Bianca. I wanted to see where that went. It better come back eventually.

The whole Ryan/Greenlee/Kendall thing is insane. And Kendall just ruins it again.

Wow...soap operas. What fun.

Back