All The Hidden Secrets Of Oceanic-Air.com

White_Rabbit

Mr. Trixter
As you know, as Marshall47 posted, if you go to http://www.oceanic-air.com/seatingchart.html, and click the numbers 4, 8, 15, 16, 23, and 42 (Hurley's numbaz), separately and in that order, a trailer for season 2 will pop-up.

Another cool perk....

If you go to http://www.oceanic-air.com/ itself, on the left side where it says "Important Announcement: ALL FIGHTS CANCELLED there should be (its hard to notice) a gray bar on the right side of the box. If theres not, use your mouse to highlight up and down the text and click around it, then the gray bar will appear. If you hover your cursor over the bar, youll see you can click, hold, and move it. It's a page of the Exodus script. Enjoy. I duno what other hidden secrets are on oceanic-air.com. Will see....

That script page was so freakin' cool! I wonder if that scene was meant to play in the season finale.....

I also saw that video preview! Talk about creepy!

OMIWORD! I have discovered the most awesome thing. If you go to the seating chart of flight 815 and start clicking random boxes some will turn turqouise. After you have turned several turqoise, one will turn green. When you click on the green it shows the person seated there and a little object of theirs. Some will disappear after you watch them, some you can play many times and will reveal other boxes.

So far this is what I have found:

Edward, Mars - seat 27G

Pace, Charlie - seat 29C

Sheppard, Jack - seat 23A

Locke, John - seat 24D

Rutherford, Shannon - seat 9F (Business Class)

you must check this out!

Carlyle, Boone - seat 9E

Rose - 23D

Unamed - 23C

Ryan, Kate - 27H

Yes, Linn, I just realized that too, LOL! Haha this is awesome you click random boxes and some others turn green with the names of passengers and when u click the green certain things pop up in relation to the characters. One is Edward something thats someone I dun think we've met yet maybe a hint to a new character in S2?

OH S2 IS GONNNA ROCK MY SOX! u c, this is what makes JJ different and totally cool. He rules hes my idol.

yes, you're right.

If you click island insider, then in the middle is inflight magazine and read wat it says then click the text, answer the question and if u answer correctly, it lets you sign up for a mailing list giving you communications directly from the LOST writing team.

On the right side of the home page where they have the little blob about going out of business. I highlighted it and got the script - after getting the script - I highlighted it again and got...........

Robert D. West, of Santa Barbara, California, USA survived a horrific plane crash and is stranded on an island somewhere Northeast of Australia and Southwest of Hawaii. In the event that I am never found, please forward word of my fate to parents, Mr. and Mrs. John West, of Tucson Arizona. Thank you.

Robert

What do you make of that?

ConcreteGirl said:
On the right side of the home page where they have the little blob about going out of business.  I highlighted it and got the script - after getting the script - I highlighted it again and got...........

Robert D. West, of Santa Barbara, California, USA survived a horrific plane crash and is stranded on an island somewhere Northeast of Australia and Southwest of Hawaii. In the event that I am never found, please forward word of my fate to parents, Mr. and Mrs. John West, of Tucson Arizona. Thank you.

Robert

What do you make of that?
[post="1371003"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Ok - I'm replying to myself. But I have been thinking - Maybe Robert is the one who Boone heard on the Radio before his fall. This could confirm that there are other survivors on the Island. - Wasn't it Rose who said that she knew her husband wasn't dead?

Sarkasim said:
OMIWORD! I have discovered the most awesome thing. If you go to the seating chart of flight 815 and start clicking random boxes some will turn turqouise. After you have turned several turqoise, one will turn green. When you click on the green it shows the person seated there and a little object of theirs. Some will disappear after you watch them, some you can play many times and will reveal other boxes.

So far this is what I have found:

Edward, Mars - seat 27G

Pace, Charlie - seat 29C

Sheppard, Jack - seat 23A

Locke, John - seat 24D

Rutherford, Shannon - seat 9F (Business Class)

you must check this out!

Carlyle, Boone - seat 9E

Rose - 23D

Unamed - 23C

Ryan, Kate - 27H
[post="1368724"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

omg! i just did what you said--and i've already been totally freaked out!
for shannon, a drawing of the island came up, and also a blurry picture of some man i didn't recognize..
for charlie, claire's journal popped up, and then a driveshaft ticket/ backstage pass was swinging in and out of the screen
for jack, a beer bottle came up, and then started spazzing out all over the place
and then locke's totally made me JUMP b/c it made this loud shreek!

and some of the boxes turn red too..

you definatly got to just sit and play with this!

is it september yet?

how bout now?

White_Rabbit said:
OH S2 IS GONNNA ROCK MY SOX! u c, this is what makes JJ different and totally cool. He rules hes my idol.
[post="1368929"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
What is Lindelof, chopped liver? :lol:

I hope he gets a little credit too . . . he even gets to devote all his attention to Lost.

()aliasyeah() said:
omg!  i just did what you said--and i've already been totally freaked out!
for shannon, a drawing of the island came up, and also a blurry picture of some man i didn't recognize..
[post="1371337"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

The picture is of Sayid. I found that if you keep clicking the colored square, it changes the different pictures - In this case it makes Sayid's picture brighter.

All footage in the trailer on oceanic-air.com is from last season. That site is actually is the brainchild of ABC and Disney … not the producers. Though that fake script page did come from the production office. So, although it definitely does have clues about the show, my advice would be to not put TOO much weight into anything. Still, there’s a ton of great stuff on that site. Source: Kristin on E!Online

Osiris said:
All footage in the trailer on oceanic-air.com is from last season. That site is actually is the brainchild of ABC and Disney … not the producers. Though that fake script page did come from the production office. So, although it definitely does have clues about the show, my advice would be to not put TOO much weight into anything. Still, there’s a ton of great stuff on that site. Source: Kristin on E!Online
[post="1373235"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

The beginning of the trailer says it's for the Second Season. I think it shows us that there are other survivors of the plane crash. Since they are adding the person who Jack met in the bar before the flight as a regular to the show. She was sitting in the back of the plane. Rose also said that she knew that her husband was still alive (he was also in the back of the plane) - I think that was foreshadowing to the fact that there are other survivors.

Osiris said:
That site is actually is the brainchild of ABC and Disney … not the producers. Though that fake script page did come from the production office. Source: Kristin on E!Online
[post="1373235"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I won't put this on you, because your source for that infor was Kristin, and she's very reliable, I know, but.....

True, Alias fans from day 1 like me who know about the webgame know that this came from the mind of JJ, all of it, all the websites, everything. Also, that most likely was a real page, but one for a scene they just didn't use, the kind of scene that might appear on the deleted scenes on the special features for Lost S1 on DVD....?

Back