AllAlias Dating Service

lol this is interesting.

what is probation? and i know what probation means...so no one be a smarty pants...but...what does it mean here?

it means that you have certain privelages taken away b/c of bad behavious or not following rules extensively...like you cant have a sig or av and you r mailbox can only fit half the size and more stuff....like uploading privelages...

vaughnmyangel said:
it means that you have certain privelages taken away b/c of bad behavious or not following rules extensively...like you cant have a sig or av and you r mailbox can only fit half the size and more stuff....like uploading privelages...
thats exactly right

AgentNicBristow said:
vaughnmyangel said:
thats exactly right
correct luckly when they took me off it they also changed it to be really tight for other people (i did not have it as bad)

Alias_Gay said:
DBristow said:
ok, on topic now! how's the allalias dating world goin'? I haven't seen sydB_jenG around lately... hmmm...

?
It's like the dating service has lost its magic ... ;)
that's too bad...hmmm. I'll take vaughn....:D. how are those of us who haven't been blessed by the cable gods going to SURVIVE the summer!?!?! no alias! :eek: :blink: I think I'll go nuts! well...more then I already am! I got another person to agree to watch the finale next sunday! I'm so proud of myself. It took like 20 minutes but I recapped season 1 and season 2. I left out a few scenes though...

;) :D

why did the dating service go on hiatus-y type trip thing? (yeah...no sleep'll do that to ya! make one talk like that I mean :P)

is it coming back?
do we need somebody to pick it back up again?

:rolleyes:

:D

DBristow said:
Alias_Gay said:
DBristow said:
ok, on topic now! how's the allalias dating world goin'? I haven't seen sydB_jenG around lately... hmmm...

?
It's like the dating service has lost its magic ... ;)

why did the dating service go on hiatus-y type trip thing? (yeah...no sleep'll do that to ya! make one talk like that I mean :P)

is it coming back?
do we need somebody to pick it back up again?

:rolleyes:

:D
We definitely need someone to pick-it again ... how about you? ;)

the "AllAlias Online Dating Services" started as a fun way of getting to know each other ... well ... if you see, there are more girls than boys as members of AllAlias ... and because of that ... one guy had more than one girlfriend ... and a girl could get one or more boyfriends ... not for real though, just an on-line thing ...

Everything changed the moment we realized that this had become just like a "harem" and we started joking, saying that we were giving out "Free Polygammy" online ... you should have been here, when this thread started ... we had so much fun and we still remember it as the day we all laughed like crazy ...

"AllAlias Online Dating Services" became known as "AllAlias Free Online Polygammy Program" ... and it was good for a while ...

Then, everybody forgot about it and thats where we are right now ...

well, if you have about 500 girls on here ... and like 20 boys/men ... what can you do ... not much! ;)

And I am sure its more than that ...

Back