Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clay

• they were both too good to decide

• who is clay and ruben?

• Total voters
Yeah, seriously. What happened to Ruben? I haven't heard anything about him lately. Maybe it's just me. BTW, I agree with you, Miffen (despite the fact that I do not yet have his CD)

Yeah, I noticed that. But unfourtunately 7 is the number of votes for they were both too good to decide, and we all know that that's not how you feel. ^_^

Um, I think it is safe to say that Clay is the real American Idol considering his first week sales were 600,000+ which was super phenomenol. He sold more than Kelly Clarkson did in her first week's sales by a whole bunch.

I'm so glad Clay did so good in first week sales along with the fact I helped! Hehe! :D If he can keep being amazing, I think he'll have a career for a good long while. Yay!

Yes, I agree with all three of you. Clay is better than Ruben, he is the true American Idol, and he may very well have a great career ahead of him.

I love Invisible! I love the lyrics "Why can't I breathe you into my life? What would it take to make you see that I'm alive?" I love the whole song of course but thats one of my favorite parts.

It's stupid that Clay lost! I mean come on. He is winning in all of the posts and stuff. I think he really did win but they had to make it so Ruben won. :angry:

Back