Dismiss Notice
Alien Soup is a free community for fans of science-fiction, horror, & fantasy! Everybody is welcome here.

An ALIAS Video w/ my friend

Discussion in 'Creative Writing & Arts' started by Alias, Dec 14, 2002.

Tags:
  1. Alias

Alias Rocket Ranger

Hey, my friend and I are going to start to make our own Alias vidoes. It's going to be some much fun, but really hard with just the two of us. But, we have a prob that maybe you could help us with. WE NEED A PLOT IDEA!!!!!!!!!!!!Any ideas???? :D ^_^

2. Alias

Alias Rocket Ranger

My brother decided that he would be in it too, so that's gonna be a little easier!! And it's going to be SO MUCH FUN!!! :LOL: :D :P ^_^ :) (y) :love: :cheers: :jump:

3. Codename

Codename Rocket Ranger

Yep anything to do with Alias is fun!
    :angelfly: :angel2: :abduct: :cheers: :jump: :joker2: :run: :popcorn:

4. Alias

Alias Rocket Ranger

YOU GUYS!!!!!!!! HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ANY idea or thought would be truly appreciated!! We despretly need a plot idea!!!

5. SydneyBristow201717

SydneyBristow201717 Rocket Ranger

Okay, this was a misson idea I made-up during RPG one night. Syd and Dixion go to Tehran, Iran in search of a Rambaldi vase. They are at a french oli businessman's party at his mansion. The oil guy's name is Jacques Pierre Cartier. of course syd's on point and dixon's on comms. While in the room with the vase that's located in the house of the party sark is in a corner. He jumps her. She had been informed that he would be their and her face shows disapontment. Okay, if you need more ideas just hollor out to me on the worldwide web! (oh and not all of this was in RPG)

6. Alias

Alias Rocket Ranger

Great idea, we just might use some of it. But we're planning on making more than 1 episode, and we need something that will keep going. So any other idea's might help. And if you want, we could put your name in the credits. We could use your first name or your screen name. That goes for all the rest of you who help out!! Thanks

7. Codename

Codename Rocket Ranger

Well you can have someone be Jack and Sydney go on a mission or better yet Marshall.. and Marshall messes up the mission and get captured by the KGB

8. SydneyBristow201717

SydneyBristow201717 Rocket Ranger

I could help you write the script. My pen name is SydneyBristow17. I could do it via e-mail or PMing.

9. Alias

Alias Rocket Ranger

Yeah we would really appreciate it if you could come up with some script ideas. We'll try to fit what you come up with into what we have. We do need a plot idea though. Thanks a bunch!! This is really going to help us out!! :love: :cheers: :jump: :redhair: :thejoyofpepsi:

10. Tommy

Tommy Seeing A Ghost

...moving to fan creations. This topic could really be both, but I think its more of a fan creation thing

11. Natalie

Natalie BANNED!

That sounds cool! I'll help if I can ^_^

12. the_alliance

the_alliance Rocket Ranger

um, i thought the KGB was no more

as for an idea, i have no clue; my mind is in FINALS mode. i can probably come up w/ an idea after they're over

13. Codename

Codename Rocket Ranger

well it doesn't have to be lated to the recent episodes? does it?

14. Alias

Alias Rocket Ranger

No it doesn't have to be related to the eps at all. SO whatever you guys come up with will be great. My friend and I still haven't come up with anything. And she's going away on friday for a week, so we won't be able to work on it for a while. But we really appreciate your guy's help!! Thank you!

15. aliaschica47

aliaschica47 Rocket Ranger

if you mean music videos totally go for the s/v thing its great

16. Alias

Alias Rocket Ranger

No not musice videos, I mean accual episodes. We're making our own, that's what I meant.

17. Codename

Codename Rocket Ranger

Well this is a good idea, to make a video. I would say for the epiosodes you need characters like Sark, Sydney, Sloane, Dixon, Jack, and Marshall, Vaughn, Will!
    Maybe have some scence where dixon and sydney need to hack into a computer and get intel or something!

18. Alias

Alias Rocket Ranger

We are definetly having all those characters in it. Probably her mom too.

19. Codename

Codename Rocket Ranger

Yes Irena Derevko.. how about a scence when Sydney and Vaughn kiss lol! :rolleyes:

20. Alias

Alias Rocket Ranger

Uhhhhhhhhhh, even if we wanted to, we have no one who would volenteer for that! ^_^