Animation

RaeAlias said:
OK, I am so,so,so,so greatful for you animating the pictures and please don't get mad but could you use more of the Jamie and Landon together pics??? I am soooooo sorry! If u don't want to do this it's ok.

Rae
:thinking: :blush:

AliasEncyclopedia said:
hey can i have a syd/avril lavigne animated av with their names on it?

and on one of the avril frames can it say TTSMU May 13 on it? And also my member title somewhere?

Greatly appreciated!
could sum1 please do this one for me?

a few avril and a few syd. three of each is fine. and the text on the last avril pic? could the avril pics be last? thanx. its ok i can get it animated.

:( Oh, I'm sorry... it didn't turn out very good... * sigh*.. I'm not very good at making them but .. I tried . . I don't have a photoshop so here 's how it turned out.. I won't be offended if you don't like it ^_^

#1:

Hey fivetoesonefoot, could you animate something for me? I don't know how to paste them here, but they're in the AVs topic on pages 23 and 24. RaeAlias made them and there are pics of Lauren, and Syd and Vaughn. There are three of them. Sorry that I can't get them over to this topic for you, I'm technology challenged. Thanks so much if you can do that. If you can't it's alright. Thank you!

Back