Animation

RaeAlias said:
OK, I am so,so,so,so greatful for you animating the pictures and please don't get mad but could you use more of the Jamie and Landon together pics??? I am soooooo sorry! If u don't want to do this it's ok.

Rae
Uh, their was this one . . * cough * :P

BTW, I love your sig!!! :D

QUOTE (RaeAlias @ May 24 2004, 03:46 PM)
OK, I am so,so,so,so greatful for you animating the pictures and please don't get mad but could you use more of the Jamie and Landon together pics??? I am soooooo sorry! If u don't want to do this it's ok.

Rae 

Uh, their was this one . . * cough *

umm...i'm kinda confused, please explain what you want me to do! :lol:

BTW, I love your sig!!!

thanks...i got it over @ supportalias.com > you ALL should definately go over there!!

fivetoesonefoot said:
QUOTE (RaeAlias @ May 24 2004, 03:46 PM)

Rae 

Uh, their was this one . . * cough *

umm...i'm kinda confused, please explain what you want me to do! :lol:

BTW, I love your sig!!!

thanks...i got it over @ supportalias.com > you ALL should definately go over there!!
OK, so do u remember the av u animated for me w/ pics of Jamie and landon well I was wondering if u could use the other pics that I posted of them together , and just keep some of the pics when they were single in the av too. :rolleyes: Sorry, this is so confusing, do u kind of understand what I mean? ^_^

just thought that i'd let ya'll know that my internet isn't working @ home, so i won't be able to do much until it's fixed (hopefully soon)

(i'm on the pc @ work)

sorry ya'll!!!

Back