Anime Videos

I may be strange, but I absolutely love anime music videos..if they're done well.

Anyhow! List the video, and what anime/s it has!

Full Metal Panic!-

The timing in this one right above here is WONDERFUL!

The one above is to Teenagers by My Chemical Romance.

Yeah...I love that anime. Hard to explain why, but it's not hard to find downloads of the series on youtube if anyone wants to at least get a sampling of it.

Next..Azumanga Diaoh! My avatar is from this show.

This one is the Azumanga clips for AMV Hell. There are other series in AMV Hell, but to me the Azumanga ones make the most sense. Maybe it's because they really hold the Azumanga spirit..

The Azumanga Daioh lovers always seem to be really good at editing videos too. It's strange the things they come up with.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6150411949201619477
Waka Laka with Osaka!

Excel Saga-

Can't believe they managed to make the show look serious..

I'm sure I'll have more later...

The dialogue before the movie starts is actually part of the anime. That's the real dubbed voices and dialogue. It was slightly more humorous in the manga, but the manga was strange since it was drawn by someone used to horror/sci-fi. o.o;

Well right now in my house Naruto Rulzzzzzzz!!!!

Clash of Ninja 2 on a Wii is very sweet. I must confess that i'm glad HJ will not be a twitched based game. My eight year old regularly slaughters me. It's just not fair!!

*cries*

I know a lot of kids at the High School I work at like Anime Music, I hear them play it all the time lol
Not my cup of tea but then I'm old hehe

I know I've posted this video before, but since the subject's popped back up:

I especially love the part at the end where it cycles through the evolutions of the characters. =D=

As to the videos you posted Momma, I really enjoy Full Metal Panic, but don't care for Fumoffu- Though the video was well done. In fact all the videos you posted were well done, but some of the anime itself was really wierd O.o

Meh, there are some I like, some I don't. For the most part, its don't, I'm afraid. Even though I watch all sorts of anime, from crazy and goofy to horror and tradgedy, AMV's have never really hit home.

Here's an example of how odd I am.

I love Latin Monk hymnals, and I love Elfen Lied. (Remix version, actually.)

And I love this one, especially.

Yeah, Fumoffu was a little goofy. It was nice because it showed a little more sparks between Sosuke and Kaname, and I've always liked Tessa until I saw some things from The Second Raid. Tessa plays dirty! It seems like the series goes from having half goofy, half serious to all goofy and then all serious for the ending of it in The Second Raid.

Still..Who couldn't love Bonta-kun?

And I love Lunar too! I've been more a fan of Shadow Hearts and Suikoden lately, though..
Shadow Hearts!
(The thing mentioned in the beginning is truly a humongous pink persian kitty..)
It's actually a serious game with a sarcastic humor, but all the good music videos were just downloaded already on my computer and couldn't find a good youtube one.

Suikoden! This goes through all the games of the series to date except number 1. That will explain the very large graphical differences between some clips.

Valkyrie Profile!...Just to be silly.

Hehe! I used to show all my friends that one..

Favorite part.. "...and date the boyfriend of her mother." So fits the pink-haired brat that stole the prince in one of my younger days dreams.. *grumbles*

Edit:

I've been looking for this one everywhere! Lipsinking seems as if it would be hard..

I've had my whip for a while. It's had plenty of use on forums and irc. Used it several times in the Vanguard Radio irc channel, enough that DJ Artagus would play "Whip It" quite often when I would sign in. That or the Allman Brothers with "Whipping Post."

I am the very definition of pristine innocence. Every girl just needs a whip is all.

All those hentai school girls were innocent too and BAM! tentacles. xD /hug Momma

But seriously, that is possibly the best quote I've ever heard for a lady. :smiley:

Back