Another roleplay refugee

Greetings from yet another roleplay refugee. I've gone from game to game seeking enforced roleplay which is actually rewarded, rather than thrown in as a half-hearted measure and then ignored.

I've heard a few people on the WoW boards talk about Hero's Journey, and I do remember hearing about it some time ago, but figured it had gone off the radar. Certainly glad to see it still here!

I've played online games for more years than I care to admit *coughprekunarkEQ* and I really miss the community experience of the "old days" when we didn't even know what "griefing" was.

I don't mind much if Hero's Journey is considered the next big thing, as long as it is THE roleplay thing.

Welcome Trillian! Glad to hear there's other old time gamers out here :smiley: I'm sure you'll find lots of info, and interesting discussion here, so bookmark us and welcome home :P

~ Jaraeth

Welcome aboard boss.

Kuzzle said:
Welcome home, Trill! And now, you'll never be able to leave! MWAHAHAHA-*cough-sputter-cough* Aw... :(

See, that'll teach you to stay the hell out of my cookie jar dammit. :cool:

Nice to meet you Trill. I'm Daax. The bane of Elanthia. I have a good feeling about you. Hope we can be friends and play hacky sack and eat cereal together and all that good stuff. ;3

Back