Answer

Glad they're getting closer. Wonder what Sydney's gonna think when she hears that Vaughn and Nadia have been hanging together for a month?

Thanks for the pm and can't wait for more.

Thanks for the PM. Loved your description of Nadia's driving lesson! I hope Syd will be OK with Michael teaching her.

aww its just so cute! i am glad that they did something unwork related! i do think that Michael should tell Syd about helping Nadia because otherwise she could be really upset that he lied to her or did tell her and it could ruin things for them!
cant wait for more :D

Great update!
They went shopping together and they were holding hands! Since Syd didn't mind that he held her hand maybe she would mind him taking the next step and move it to kissing. Thanks for the PM and I can't wait for more.

I now understand why Vaughn is a good lawyer!!!
He convinced Sydney of going with him to the mall, I just hope unlike what happened after the picnic, this time things will move forward and they won't go back to the boss and employer relation!!!
That would drove me crazy :lol:
I love how he is giving Nadia lessons but I'm afraid of Sydney's reaction when she will find out about it :(

Thx for the PM

As they were walking, Michael boldly slipped his hand into Sydney’s and laced his fingers through hers.

Sydney nearly jumped when he did this. She looked down at their hands in shock and forced herself to ignore how nice it felt to be walking hand in hand with him. She looked up at him and said, “You’re nearing a dangerous line there, Vaughn.”

He smiled a cheeky smile down at her. “But nearing doesn’t mean I’ve crossed it, does it?” She just sighed and looked away, but she didn’t remove her hand, so Michael took it as a tiny triumph.
Good job Vaughn :lol: Loved the chapter :D Can't wait till next one.

Yay... they held hands. :love: That is a little mini-victory for Vaughn. Now he can invite her to this parent's house for his mom's birthday. ;)

Back