Answer

Happy Easter!

Thanks for the update and PM. Syd needs to work out her issues before Nadia grabs Vaughn for herself. Oh, never mind, Vaughn is too old for her...I'll take him! -_-

:eek: I think this is like the first fic I've read where Michael can't skate haha

She was able to regain her composure but as she did this, their faces became smashed together. For just a moment, Sydney nearly shut her eyes and gave in to what she truly wanted. She knew he would have kissed her back had she done so, but she didn’t.
Awww COME ONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN hahaha

Loved it

Aly..x

Wonderful chapter. That's so cute that they went ice skating. I love it. Eventually Syd will have to loosen up, right?

Thanks for the PM. I can't wait for more.

Syd needs to open up a bit more to Michael, she keeps shutting everyone she knows out of her life, its very sadening :(

when they were iceskating i thought they would eventually have a moment and kiss, but i was wrong, instead Syd walked away

-luv Em :cheers:

Ah! I just want to slap Sydney!! :lol: I think we saw Nadia telling Vaughn about their past backfiring. Damn, I hope Sydney will realise eventually that they are meant to be together and that all Vaughn is doing is helping. :( Can I at leat poke Sydney?

Thanks for the pm and Happy Easter :smiley:

🤠

Syd has every way to feel the way she does... Nadia pushing them together like that is harsh! She should respect that Syd's not quite as frivilous as she is.

Great updates Janet. Been away for easter and just caught up on the last four chapters. Hope Syd lets Michael in soon. Can't wait for more

Thanks for the PM's

So we will get a double update?

I really hope so :P

I'm so use to having you update every day that I'm feeling a little bit sad :(

Back