Anti-Country

Nad

Cadet
I hate country. I am pretty open to just about all music, even classical, but when it comes to country, I can't stand it. And it isn't as if I never hear it, my friends love it and for some reason the teachers like to listen to it during class, so I know it but I HATE IT! Does anyone else feel the same way?

I agree 100% with you!

Country is the only type of music I cannot possiblly listen to at all :P. Even thinking about it makes me cringe lol...

So you like the pop/country crossovers....I can handle a few songs by them (Ka-Ching-Shania Twain, Faith Hill-pop) but I can't handle it.

lol i can't handle any country at all, not even mixed pop-country. I do admit they have tallent, but i cringe everytime its on. i'm thankful that no one in my house listens to country, they've tried but i shut it down lol

Some country artists have written some brilliant stuff such as Johnny Cash and Garth Brooks. Besides those "few", country music is pretty much cr*p. The recent stuff is the worst since it's mostly about 'beer' and how they 'love to bomb Iraqi's' *barf*
Luckily I live in Toronto and never have to listen to it : )

~~Spongy!

Back