Anti-Flood Control

hotpot

The Bubbly
Alright - it happens to the best of us - that damn board message that pops up right after you have typed up the most wonderful response to a topic - the message laughs at you, your incedible post now lost somewhere in internet no man's land!

So like we do in Anti-Lauren/Anti-Lark - Let's Embrace the Hate about Flood Control and maybe we can get something done!

Co-Creators:

Eva and Suzi ;) > so, uh, if we get in trouble for this thread - it's not just me! *cowers*

Begin [rants] :lol:

©

Yes welcome to the thread!! Rant like you've never ranted before!!!! Damn flood control causes us to have memory gaps, stress, and go WTF...no one is here!!!

Oooh! Don't get me started!! Even when there's not a lot of people on and the forum's dead... I still get the damn thing!!!!!!! :angry:

I come on, with something to say... and I get hit with the stupid message!! Then it takes me about 15 mins before I can actually post, and by that time.. I've lost all my excitement and forgotten what I was going to say! :banghead:

Yeah, not to mention of opening numerous windows in an attempt to thwart FC - then there is all the confusion of posting in the wrong topic! This has happened to me a few times...

Damn you FC!!

Mrs. Sark said:
I got it a lot last night!!! :angry: And waiting like 5 mins didn't help, still got the damn message!
That is when in the words of Eva you 'f*** with it-- constatn refreshing time!' :rotflmao:

Oh no, don't do that! I enjoy your misspellings - I know what you mean anyway! ^_^

Whew - that was a close one - thought for sure the FC devil was kickin in :D

Back