anti-tippin

Awww - I loved Will and was so happy he came back in Remnants. :smiley:

He needed a haircut in a big bad way at the beginning of Season One though. ;) :lol:

I'd like Will only really if there wasnt anything going on or had gone on between him and Sydney....and the whole thing with the investigative reporting on Danny's death in S1 was boring for me too.....

I don't like Will.. He never has been and never will be a threat to S/V so i don't hate him because of that. It just that the whole character is so annoying! I was so happy when he left the show... Hopefully he never comes back..

EvilDictatorOfTheWorld said:
Why is it that you hate Will, Vartanbabe? Because he's a threat to S/V?
no that's not it. he was never a real threat to SV and never will be he was always be just a friend to Syd I hope he doesn't come back. I don't know what it is I just don't like tippin.

hotpot said:
Awww - I loved Will and was so happy he came back in Remnants. :smiley:

He needed a haircut in a big bad way at the beginning of Season One though. ;) :lol:
haha yeh he did. i don't love him or anything, but his character's ok. vaughnies much better tho.

urgh...syd and will!!! not meant to be....now Syd and Vaughn...a match made in heaven. lol. But Will is a legend...I love will......lol.
Ok going OT but I watched last nights episode where Lauren is sent to kill her dad blah blah blah.....she is just pure evil!! Poor Syd at the end on her sofa crying!! VAUGHN SHOULD BE ASHAMED!!

Syd: Are you at Eric's?
Vaughn: No
(Syd starts to cry)

I HATE LAUREN!! argh!

I miss my Will!! Bring him back in Season 4, oh and uh...Swill me baby...all day long!!!!!!!!

I'm gonna have to go watch Remnants now :P

I don't hate him, but he's a bit anoying!
it's the character I like less!! But when ihe's there it's not that bad, cuz he's Syd friend, so that's ok!

But i think Tippin could be so much batter!!

i don't like will but i luv dat scene frm A Dark Turn where he walks into de kitchen in de morning n c's vaughn der eeading de paper.

its really arkward but jus so funny

It's always nice to have Will around every once in a while, like when he came back for one episode in S3. It just gives me that "Blast from the Past" kind of feeling. I don't expect Will to come back anymore, but maybe, somehow, we will hear something about him before the series is over. I can't think of any excuses to break him out of witness protection anymore, unless he isn't there anymore. They would have to find a good reason to bring him back, and it would only be for a short time. Don't give your hopes up!

-Josh

i didn't like will with the investigating danny. but i did like will. it also reminds me of the good time when sydney had life outside the cia.

m-c

Back