Anti-Wiggle

ITS SCAREY AND WRONG! :confused:

LMAO!

Tell your oppions on the scarey children singers ( a group of aussie men running around in man suits and singing wigge songs* O.O

if i had a kid hes not be watchen that! O.O

discuss ur oppions O.O

haha this so should be a seriosu discussion because ITS BRAIN WASHING OUR KIDS INTO THINKING its fine to wear banana suits .... :Paranoid:

:lol:

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH1 :hide: SAVE MEH FROM THOSE THINGS!

i dont want my kids to wear banana suits in public.. that'd be scary :hide:

I KNOW!
Its scarey and wrong!
very wrong wrong wrong wrong!

I mean whatever happened to the good old scarey talken puppet son sesame street! They were ok! But now NOW! They have this freaky stuff that scares the curp out of me! If i was 6 id be mortified! :lol: :Paranoid:

*ads wiggles to list with gnomes and over grown spongemonkeys*

ok.. teletubbies.. u know how they have that one dance when there all doing somehitng.. well omg.. m y dogs used to stare at it.. it was so freakky.. omg AHH

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! :runs: I HATE THE WIGGLES! THEY SCARY!

:rotflmao: banana suits... :rotflmao: OH BOY THOSE KIDS BETTER NOT BE WEARIN THEM... :run: AHHH BANANAS ARE ATTACKING!! :bond: :dispam: :D

DIE WIGGLES DIE!!! :diespam:

Chanel said:
ok.. teletubbies.. u know how they have that one dance when there all doing somehitng.. well omg.. m y dogs used to stare at it.. it was so freakky.. omg AHH
LMAO!
OMG AHHHHHHHHHHHH!
SCAREY SCAREy!

haha attack of the bananas! RUN EDINKY RUN!

haha omg thats so scarey! These people should be the new Phobia of the TC :Parnaoid: LOL

matter of fact *run to archive* Im gunna camp out in good old memories ^_^ hehe

Argh I went shopping and the wiggles were there I was like mum get them away from me!!! This was like last year!! (i live in aus)

*FuNnYcHiCkEn*
:soccer2: