anyone else waiting for S4 to come out on DVD?

I made the executive decision to wait to watch S4 until it comes out on DVD next year. I rewatched S3 to tide me over a bit, but now I'm DYING to know what's happening.

PLEASE NO ONE TELL ME-- no spoilers please...

...but I'd love to hear if anyone else is waiting for S4 to come out on DVD, and if they're freaking out like me.

Thanks!

I'm not waiting for it to come out on DVD though I might have to if I'm not allowed to watch it on Sky (I'm in the UK). Just stay strong so you can watch it the whole way through!

I can't wait to watch season 4 if that counts. Season 3 isn't even out on dvd yet here!! Season 4 won't be on tv till April, but unlike you I'm completely spoilt. I know what has happened but dont worry I won't tell you what has happened. I can't wait to watch season 4 sounds like a great season - well so far.

electrobride said:
I made the executive decision to wait to watch S4 until it comes out on DVD next year.  I rewatched S3 to tide me over a bit, but now I'm DYING to know what's happening. 

...but I'd love to hear if anyone else is waiting for S4 to come out on DVD, and if they're freaking out like me.

Thanks!
[post="1170765"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Ya know, I did the whole watch and entire season of TV on DVD thing with 24 Season 3, although it was more like download the HDTV rip for the entire seaso nand watching in one day. But I don't think I am strong enough to do that with Alias.

I am definitely dying for Alias S4 DVDs. It's funny because like I HD Tivo all my episodes, so I have them to rewatch in high def whenever I want. But getting the DVDs still totally gets me stoked. I wish they'd be out right now.

Season 4 is good so far. It's still revving up, but it looks promising.
Xin Li

The wait for s4 DVD's in Australia will be a long one, now that the network that screens Alias here won't be screening it on TV until midseason rather than February when ratings start.
I'm not waiting until then to watch Alias, but I will watch it again when it airs on TV and I will be buying the DVD's when they eventually get a release. If s3 was anything to go by, sometime early 2006 we'll see the DVD's! :(

I bought all S1-S3 DVD-s 2004 october. Although if I get hdtv rips of every episode I won't be buing the DVD-s. Right now I have all 4 epis. I know that DVD-s have lots of special features but to me it's not worth it. And bloopers will be uploaded to alias-media 1 day anyway.

I dont want to watch episodes on my computer, and besides I want to support the show and I like getting the actual covers and the box, to have it sitting on my shelf is great. I need that! :smiley:

^^ Yeah well, my TV is a crappy 27", and it doesn't even look all that good. My computer on the other hand, 5.1 surround with a 23" widescreen LCD. Hence, I prefer to watch everything on my computer.

The gagreel and the commentaries are probably the best things on the DVD. I wish they'd make the gag reels funnier though. Maybe a few less things like Jen making funny faces, and more of Victtor's "I have something to show you" sscene.

Xin Li

xinli11 said:
The gagreel and the commentaries are probably the best things on the DVD.  I wish they'd make the gag reels funnier though.  Maybe a few less things like Jen making funny faces, and more of Victtor's "I have something to show you" sscene.

Xin Li
[post="1178659"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

That is the best of any of the bloopers...zzziiiippp... ;)

aliasfanjay said:
I dont want to watch episodes on my computer, and besides I want to support the show and I like getting the actual covers and the box, to have it sitting on my shelf is great. I need that! :smiley:
[post="1175284"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Indeed it is a great feeling but I'm a practical person. The bloopers are the best things on the DVD-s and I'm sure they will be uploaded to Alias-media as the previous ones. Also the hdtv rips rock and I don't have to watch the epis on my computer because I have a DVD/divx player.

Ill be buying the s4 dvds, absolutely, i need the box and all the awesome pictures, plus i have the other three, so why not complete the collection?? The bloopers are the best part, as well as the commentaries!! Makes spending the 100 bucks worth it!!!

Just to say that all Alias fans in Great Britain (and there are more of us than people think) are in agony waiting for S4 in April. It's times like this I really wished I lived in the States, cos I can't help spoiling it for myself. I have to know what's going on!. As for those waiting for the DVD, you must have some serious willpower taking place!. My respect?. You've got it!!... :cool:

When I think about it, I should get S4 DVD-s. It is our mission to support everyone who have brought Alias to us. Right now I have about 80 dollars saved and I'll put it aside for future. :lol:

P.S. Until the DVD-s come out I'll still be watching hdtv rips. :D

electrobride said:
I made the executive decision to wait to watch S4 until it comes out on DVD next year.  I rewatched S3 to tide me over a bit, but now I'm DYING to know what's happening. 

Thanks!
[post="1170765"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

umm yeah i tired to do that but after a few episodes i couldn't contain myself anymore! but yeah can't wait for it too come out on dvd. ill be the first in line to get it in my town! :D

Back