Season 3 Anyone like Simon?

missing-link-a008.jpg

:thud:

nance said:
Ur... Noah was just annoying... and ugly and had this weeird lisp and pimply little twerp :lol:
well, remember I liked Noah? :lol: ^_^

oh yes, his accent is *very* attractive. but right now I'm a bit more concerned about what Syd might learn about those two years from him. :thinking:

a.k.a.Kate_Jones said:
nance said:
Ur... Noah was just annoying... and ugly and had this weeird lisp and pimply little twerp :lol:
well, remember I liked Noah? :lol: ^_^

oh yes, his accent is *very* attractive. but right now I'm a bit more concerned about what Syd might learn about those two years from him. :thinking:
*whimpers* i just hope they didn't "do it" :thud:

slimeball! It is nice to have a new bad dude but he is a jerk, let's pull a knife on Julia and then expect her not want to get even.

Yea hes from Charlies Angels 2 ^_^ he was damn sexy in that
but right now...I cant stand his hair

Accent :thud:
Body :thud:

lol bobo.. i know... his body... is... hot... i'll say hotter than vaughns fo sho' :thud:

and accent... sark's is nothin' compared to it :thud:

his hair... oh just shave it off i say :lol:

dude man simon walker is a hottie..hes buff....reow!..yeah its been said..iono...i htink hes doin some good to the svr...yeah i htink its WAS vaugh she was kissin....probably from the guilt....:sly:...i think i detect spy sex....:sly:

my favorite boys on alias are now simon and sark...i really have a thing for bad boys (not good for personal relationships...word of warning ;) )

Back