Season 4 AOL preview

I found the preview after the show much more tantalizing....what was up with Jack being all cut up and bound......do you think Sloane betrayed him.....that is going to complicate thing b/t Nadia and Syd! I cannot wait until next week!!!!!!!!!!1

The preview after the show just confused me. I didn't quite understand what was going on. The whole thing was disjointed, it didn't flow. So I am not sure what next week's episode will be about.

AHH FRENCH! I understood most of it yay!

Je ne paaarler francais PAS!

Hehe I like americanized french speaking Sydney because I can understand her! I liked her emphasized spitting on the "pas".

hhahha i loved her randomly screaming in french
but seriously, why weiss? cant we have vaughn speak french PLEASE :angelic:

cant wait!!!

I love the outfit! It looks great. The mission looks really fun especially the spraying of Erics car and the arguement!
I can't wait till its on.

Just for anyone who didn't see the promo after the last episode of alias here it is.
Alias-media.com - promo

This looks great!! Its Nadia's birthday, so bound to see some Wadia action. I wonder which enemy is closer than they think? Could it be Sloane? or would that be too obvious?? I wonder.
What has Sydney found out about Sloane that she won't tell Nadia?? And who sold Jack out? So many questions! lol. I guess we will have to wait and see.

AHH the mix of the promo after the show and the AOL one is AWESOME! So what we know....

-Nadia's Birthday, Jack, Weiss, Sydney, Vaughn, Sloane, and Nadia all together in someone's house (was that Sydneys?)
-Sloane making a speech about being a "changed" man at the bday party
-Something going on with Nadia's past. We see her in a car while two others run up a flight of stairs in an alley in the background
-A red car smashes through a window (Maybe same car that Nadia was in)
-Jack is beat up and recovered, saying that Sloane betrayed him
-Sydney arousing suspicion about Sloane, and Nadia wanting to know what Sydney has found. It looks like (based on the red lighting) that they were on a plane when this occured.
-Sydney's voice over "Oh my god..."
-Scene between Sydney and Sloane. Sloane: Is something wrong? Syd (silence).
-Sydney is in Paris or something trying to infiltrate some facility to recover a disc. Weiss and Dixon are teamed up with her this time also.

OK anyone LOVING the mission in the AOL clip ONLY because FINALLY Sydney isn't goin after a bomb or something, it's just something little like a disc again? Remember old ALIAS missions?

Ok i made a transcript it not to good but..
a0xt.png

a8nn.png

a7nu.png

Wiess "Talks wierd lanugage"

a9sr.png

a9am.png

a8bw.png

Wiess "Police"

a4or.png

Sydney - "You"
Wiess - "Police"

a8og.png