Arcade Fire

Brittany

Mrs. Depp
Hey ppl. Just happened to be listening to the Arcade Fire cd "Funeral" and thought I should start this since I didn't see one! First off, anyone else heard of them? Prob not many, they're relatively new. But the cd is great! A great find for the Indie Rock lover. A friend told me about them a couple months ago after he saw them in concert and said they were awesome. Newhos. Just thought I'd share. :smiley: Arcade Fire | The Official Website

I love that Neighborhood #3 song that they keep playing on KROQ where I live. I loved the song when I first heard it on Sirius Satellite Radio station 26 (Left of Center-indie rock). It has kind of a New Order sound to it, don't you think? I'm also hearing a lot of Radiohead comparisons as well.

never thought of New Order...yeah I guess it does! A bit of radiohead...but then again, you can't really compare anyone up to radiohead. :P I think AF has their own unique sound too, that's not going to be very easy to compare things to. It's not often you find that......

I love crown of fire, wake up, Neighborhood # 3 and the one in french....can't remember name...well, now that I've listed half the cd.... :P

i'm loving them right now. they're on constant rotation on my ipod a cd player. and like most people, i like neighborhood #3, but also #1 and 2 too.

I think my fave of the neighborhoods is #1....but then again I could sit here all day talking about each of them :P I just adore the lyrics in #1.....and crown of love.....This cd is still in constant rotation for me too.....has yet to get old. :D :sigh:

Back