Armageddon

Gate

Cadet
As anyone who's watched the weather/news knows we've been having some very strange weather lately. The most of the US was bare of snow/cold weather for quite a while until they got buried under 3 inches of ice. Europe's been getting slammed with hurricane force winds and flooding resulting in numerous deaths. I think there is only one conclusion we can draw from this.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I propose a new theory to explain these strange weather patterns- I call it the Daax Effect. Via the internet his insanity manages to spread all over the world and seep from the very airwaves and wires into the world around us. I stayed up late running the calculations and a chi^2 test indicates this correlation is highly statistically significant. If we don't see HJ soon, I fear for the safety of the entire planet. May god help us all.

I know what a chi^2 test is! And yeah, it's snowing here, got an inch and a half and just a few days ago it was 70 degree, Cali-style weather. Wtf.

this is so funny to me because my friends at school did the EXACT same thing to me when stuff went bad! xD

"Dude! Make it rain. It's too sunny."

"Okay, Taylor. we need a natural disaster asap. Can we count on you?"

Okay. So you want me to get naked and lay on the dinosaurs? Or something like that...

Daax said:
Okay. So you want me to get naked and lay on the dinosaurs? Or something like that...

Have the security guards at the natural history museum in your area met you before? Because I have a feeling you'll be having a talk with them real soon.

Well Daax, this is the internet and a roleplaying game website... Your title is "Dirty White Boy" but how can we really be sure?

Daax: the apocalyptic-dinosaur-humping-gender-bending-excessively-posting-legend.

Venkman: This city is headed for a disaster of Daaxian proportions.
Mayor: What do you mean, "Daaxian"?
Ray What he means is Old Testament, Mr. Mayor, real wrath-of-God type stuff.
Venkman: Exactly.
Ray: Fire and brimstone coming down from the skies. Rivers and seas boiling.
Egon: Forty years of darkness. Earthquakes, volcanoes...
Winston Zeddemore: The dead rising from the grave.
Venkman: Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together - mass hysteria.

fixed