Ask Jaimie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaimie

Retired
do you have relationship problems? how about family problems? do you need to talk to someone about things in your life? if so, post here or please feel free to pm me or if you have aol, im me at jaimie822. if you have yahoo or msn, you can contact me at aliasfearlessfreelancer@yahoo.com. i will keep everything confidential. but don't go thru your day depressed or upset. ^_^ :smiley:

jaimie ... help!!
my boyfriend doesn't really flirt with me anymore, and sometimes i feel like he's avoiding me at school! i'm not sure weather or not i'm the problem though because i'm really shy around him. i dunno what to do!! help me!!

Alias_Girl_624 said:
jaimie ... help!!
my boyfriend doesn't really flirt with me anymore, and sometimes i feel like he's avoiding me at school! i'm not sure weather or not i'm the problem though because i'm really shy around him. i dunno what to do!! help me!!
Erm.. just ask him, I think it's a normal question.

i like this guy but i dunno if he likes me i mean we're friends and he tells me stuff though he kinda treats me as a guyfriend cause he tells me what girl he thinks is hot and i hate that!!! but either that's because he's really open cause he's a really horny guy thouhg i dunno if i want to like him cause he can be an ASS sometimes.... so its a love hate realtionship u could say.... so should i persue this or not if more back ground info needed i will tell

Alias_Girl_624 said:
jaimie ... help!!
it may not be you, it may be him. guys act charming when they want to impress a girl, ut once they got her, they don't see the need to charm anymore. just tell him you miss the way things used to be, maybe he'll get the hint and things will get better

ILoveVartan said:
i like this guy but i dunno if he likes me i mean we're friends and he tells me stuff though he kinda treats me as a guyfriend cause he tells me what girl he thinks is hot and i hate that!!! but either that's because he's really open cause he's a really horny guy thouhg i dunno if i want to like him cause he can be an ASS sometimes.... so its a love hate realtionship u could say.... so should i persue this or not if more back ground info needed i will tell
RUN AWAY AS FAST AS POSSIBLE! i had a relationship like this once and it was horrible. he always talked about other girls. be his friend, but not his girlfriend unless he can change his ways :smiley:

omg.. thats like my friend eric... i dont know if hes alwaus horny.. u can ask liz... now he says that i said i dont wantto be friends.. iyeah right.. i never said that .. hes an ass

Chanel said:
omg.. thats like my friend eric... i dont know if hes alwaus horny.. u can ask liz... now he says that i said i dont wantto be friends.. iyeah right.. i never said that .. hes an ass
umm..i can't tell u wht eric saidd..i promised him :love: :cloud9:

Elizabeth said:
Chanel said:
umm..i can't tell u wht eric saidd..i promised him :love: :cloud9:
most guys are horny

Bradhadair said:
Alias_Girl_624 said:
jaimie ... help!!
it may not be you, it may be him. guys act charming when they want to impress a girl, ut once they got her, they don't see the need to charm anymore. just tell him you miss the way things used to be, maybe he'll get the hint and things will get better
thanks. ^_^ i'll try.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back