Ask Jaimie

Status
Not open for further replies.
At the end of last year, the server that banned the sites went down and we could go where ever :D It was really good! I managed to get on here every morning in form! :D I beleive u ppl call form "homeroom" lol

well seeing as you seem to know chemistry, could you tell me the net ionic equation for burning Ethane? I think I have the right answer but I'd like to be sure.

Ethane is C²H^6(g) if I remember correctly, but the net ionic equation?? Never heard of.. but hey the Dutch spell things on it's own way. ;)

Right now I have 2...
1.I kno exzctly what I want to do for my birthday.One problem the 2 pople iwanna spend it with are fighting BIG TIME. I duno wht to do.Its 1 month and a little more past my b-day but i still wanna do it...i duno how i'm gonna pull it off i can't have dinner with 2 people who are killin each other!
2.I have a crush on this guy.I duno if hes lien to me a lot or not.Things seem to complicated with him anyway..i dun owht to do (jaimie no its not eric this time)

HELP!

for 1. talk to them both and ask them to put aside their differences long enough to have dinner because it's your birthday and you don't want it ruined.

2. be friends with the guy. talk to him and hang out with him. If he likes you as a friend and is your friend, he may end up wanting to date you. Don't rush into things, especially after being with another guy because you can hurt yourself and someone else ;)

Can i just say that this is such a great idea. We need more ppl like Jaimie in the world 2 help others. I try to help my friends.....but there's always others with problems.
So here's a question I need sum1s help with, My sister's getting married in december and Im gonna be a bridesmaid, so i've decided to lose a bit of weight. no im not goin anorexic or anything (and that's not a laughing mnatter-my friends anorexic) but i'm a bit tubby and I'd like to look better. So does anyone hav some ideas of ways i can lose a little weight. I can't cook different meals or anything like that co s i dun want my mum to know wat im doin cos she'll give me a HUGE lecture. so, any ideas? like excercise and stuff.
thanx. Luv Rachie :P

syd_kicks_serious_ass said:
Can i just say that this is such a great idea. We need more ppl like Jaimie in the world 2 help others. I try to help my friends.....but there's always others with problems.
So here's a question I need sum1s help with, My sister's getting married in december and Im gonna be a bridesmaid, so i've decided to lose a bit of weight. no im not goin anorexic or anything (and that's not a laughing mnatter-my friends anorexic) but i'm a bit tubby and I'd like to look better. So does anyone hav some ideas of ways i can lose a little weight. I can't cook different meals or anything like that co s i dun want my mum to know wat im doin cos she'll give me a HUGE lecture. so, any ideas? like excercise and stuff.
thanx. Luv Rachie :P
try weight watchers. seriously, you can eat the same as everyone, just less. and exercise. martial art classes such as kickboxing and krav maga help you burn calories. swimming is also good. just count calories and exercise. and thanks :blush:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back