Av Thread

hey painted alias....i tried doing an avatar for you with that picture...this is what i came up with...let me know if you want a different one or any changes to it! enjoy (sorry that it's not that good) if the link doesn't work let me know...

isabelle.jpg

hey vaughnlover 15...i don't know if you got anyone to make your avatar, but i tried one...let me know if you want me to change anything...enjoy!

family.jpg

hey fox canada...i don't know if you got someone to do your avatar either...but if no one did i tried to do one....enjoy!

jenmichaeldance.jpg

i could really really really use a new av if someone would like to make me one. the problem is, i dont really have any ideas. maybe something from near the end of the series...not animated...and dont know what i would want it to say....

vartan-lova....i will see what other av's i have...or i will come up with something for you...any character or relationship u would want it it...

hey vartan-lova i came up with an av for you...it's like the one of have now just different words...if you want a different one i can make u a different one...or else you can check out my photobucket site...just click on the created by me folder....and u can look through there for an av that u like...but just so u know some of them are in use by other people...but that doesn't mean u can use them too! http://s82.photobucket.com/albums/j270/jc_alias

heres ur av..
sydjack.jpg

Could someone please make me an animated Nadia and Weiss avatar, first a pic of Nadia, then Weiss, then them together, preferably the pic of them kissing at Nadia/Syd's house after my siggy quote takes place, with 'Fazsham' at the bottom? Thanks so much! (whatever size is good)

hey taylor...i will make the av for you...i was wondering what size u want.....and also....it would be so much easier if u could post the pictures u want used...well maybe just the one with nadia and weiss kissing b.c i am not completely sure which one u are talking about....

The episode is 'Mirage', and here are the pics that I want:
ep418_photo2.jpeg
(for the kissing one)
nadia-03.jpg
and it doesn't matter for the Weiss one, just if he's smiling. Thanks so much! ^_^

Back