Avs

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry... it's not very good Sydney421 . . but i tried...you'll have to get someone to animate them.. if you like it,that is..

Slide 1:

hi can someone please make me an av done like this:

Slide 1:

This picture saying Charlotte Summers

Pic1

Slide 2:

this picture of Greg Grunberg saying Eric Weiss

Eric Weiss

and slide 3:

no picture just saying Join AW's RPG today

whenever you can do its fine

Thank you soooooooooooooooooooooooo much RaeAlias, I absolutely love it! OMG IT ROX! YAY! :D Could someone animate it for me though please? I have issues and don't know how. Thanks sooooooooooooo much!

Your welcome Sydney421! Just ask ' fivetoesonefoot ' , she has her own thread.. it's called Animation.. just ask her there. Again, i'm glad u like it!

Rae

I can do liliana's av.

I would animate your av for you but since you posted it in the animation thread, i wouldn't want any doubles. ;)

hey can someone make an av for me?

1st slide: Sydney in "Reunion" when she and Vaughn are in that ballroom thing, and they're looking at each other. Text: "True"

2nd slide: Vaughn in "Reunion when he and Sydney are in the ballroom...and he's looking at Sydney. Text: "Love"

3rd slide: the part in The Nemesis, where they're at the airport or whatever. and the "dont wanna lose you twice" stuff, you know the part where their faces are like really close?

Thanks soooooo much! ^_^

Aliasfan13 said:

1st slide: Sydney in "Reunion" when she and Vaughn are in that ballroom thing, and they're looking at each other. Text: "True"

2nd slide: Vaughn in "Reunion when he and Sydney are in the ballroom...and he's looking at Sydney. Text: "Love"

3rd slide: the part in The Nemesis, where they're at the airport or whatever. and the "dont wanna lose you twice" stuff, you know the part where their faces are like really close?

Thanks soooooo much! ^_^
since i'm in the neighborhood i'll do it. :smiley:

spy_girl21 said:
Aliasfan13 said:

Thanks soooooo much! ^_^
since i'm in the neighborhood i'll do it. :smiley:
Thank you soooo much, Dana!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back