Batman/Elektra story

Title: Batman/Elektra crossover story.
Author: FulL_bLown_Rose or Val.
Genre: Mostly action at the moment. Romance hopefully later.
Rating: PG or PG-13 shouldn't go beyond that. Just some swearing i guess.
Summary:
Based On: Batman and Elektra
Okay the story is that after leaving the Natchios mansion she continues her life as being an assassin and her NEW handler (not McCail whatever his name is in Elektra.) named Gabriel Cain. He sends her to Gotham City where he has a house set up for her next to Bruce Wayne Company building. She's unaware of all the bad guys and Batman in Gotham City.

Chapter 1:

Just like he does everyday, Batman aka Bruce Wayne patrolled the streets of
Gotham city and brought justice upon people. While patrolling that night he heard gun shots and the clanging of some steel or metal object. He heard it from the west side of gotham city in an abandoned warehouse. He took his bat hook and swung down into the warehouse. Nearby on the floor was a thick pole but light enough to carry so he picked it up and walked into the warehouse. It was quite, batman thought to himself, too quiet. He walked deeper and deeper into the depths of the warehouse and found himself with the back of a familiar figure sitting in a chair.

It was...none other than...Joker...

he walked up to Joker and faced him. He was..dead..
There was a large stab would in his heart. Batman turned his head quickly to the right as he heard rustling. He saw a red pant leg of a mysterious figure disappearing quickly into the shadows. Batman wasted no time and ran. Once he got to the spot where this mystery man or woman was he/she was gone. In an instant he felt the tip of a metal object reach through the back of his beck through his costume. It was a woman's voice.

Elektra said in monotone, "Drop it.."

Batman shook his head eagerly and tossed the thick pole aside.

"Hands on your head."

Batman agreed and placed his hands on the sides of his head. Then, he turned around and grabbed Elektra's hands, forcing her to drop her sai's. Elektra kicked Batman so hard across the face that he fell to the floor. He got back to he feet quickly and uppercut Elektra. He picked up the pole on the floor and when he looked up she was gone.

He turned around and Elektra pointed both her sai's in his face. He struck the pole in front of him to block her attack. He was pushed against the wall with the sai's clutched onto the pole. He pushed the flung the pole back and forth until the sai's flew out of her hands. Batman jumped kicked into elektra whom is now lying on the floor.

She panted heavily and said "I like you.."

Batman replied nicely as he smiled widely "why thank...." he was cut off by Elektra

BAM and he was dropped kicked by her. "Men...heh!"

He fell to the floor as he saw her disappear slowly.

Batman opened his eyes slowly and recognized where he was...none other than the batcave.

"Ah, master Bruce you are awake! I was so afraid I've lost you. So what happened back there? I've never seen you so worn out before from a fight. Do you remember who it was? Oh I have so many questions!"

"ugh..my head hurts like crazy Alfred! I can't explain it. Everything's like a blur. Please no more questions my head aches."
Batman lied as he rubbed his head.

"my apoplogies, well Master Bruce I hope you get better, I'll be in the weaponry room. If you need anything call me."

"Will do Alfred, thanks."

as alfred proceeded into the next room batman let out a loud sigh and said to himself

"She...whoever she was...she killed joker..she killed him...I'll never forget her face..the face she looks. She's just so..beautiful. Like I've seen her before.."

After his period of being in the train of thought bubble and took his glove off quickly. He gingerly put his glove down on the testing table with a pair of large tweezers. He ran tests for dna of "the perp" on his glove.

BEEP. a noise came from the machine.

it read:

MATCH FOUND. ELEKTRA NATCHIOS
position: DECEASED IN NEW YORK CITY.
whereabouts: UNKNOWN.
information: Father is John Natchios. Rich man who was killed by Bullseye, former assassin hired by KingPin. Elektra was last seen on the rooftop of an apartment on 44th street. Found with 2 stab wounds. One trough the chest and one through the hand. Rumors of her appearance were heard about. Access to those appearances are RESTRICTED.

OF COURSE! Batman thought to himself that's her! I REMEMBER! that time i went to NYC for a vacation and saw a picture of her on the newspaper! But...but...what i don't understand is..how could she still be alive if she died a year ago? WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON! AM HALLUCINATING!?!? NO NO! get out of it Bruce!! snap out of it! This doesn't make sense whatsoever...there has to be an explanation and im going to get one!

Alfred came out of the weaponry room
"Master are you okay!?!"

"Yes, I'm alright Alfred. I think I'll manage. I was just going to take a shower and head for the bedroom.

"Okay, sir. Don't work yourself over too hard."

"Don't worry Alfred. I'll be okay thank you for asking."

"Good-night master bruce!"

"good-night." as he walked slowly up the stairs into the house with so many questions and thoughts in his head

Well I hope you enjoyed it!
thanks for reading it even if you didn't lol
more to come very soon! I've got so many ideas popping into my head right now lol.

I liked how you've combined two very dark characters. Personally, when I envision Batman I see Christian Bale because of two reasons, because he's starring in Batman Begins and secondly, he embodies the strength, athleticism, loneliness and anguish of Batman. Well, at least that's how I've always viewed him.

My only criticism is the moment when Bruce remembers Elektra. Maybe this is just me, but I don't think his inner dialogue would be that ...expressive. I know that he's not actually speaking, but Bruce's dialogue is very intelligent and sometimes solemn. I believe that he would be surprised but not shocked. Actually, I'd think he'd be a bit upset at himself for not immediately remembering her.

Anyways, I loved it. I hope that you'll update soon.

the next chapter..

Chapter 2

Elektra returned back to her house. The first thing she did was call Cain. A voice message came on: “Hey, this is Cain leave a message and I’ll get back to you as soon as I can.”
“Cain, it’s me. I’m done with the job. Give me the next task soon.” She ended her call and took her pills. It was around 2 am when she fell asleep and woke up at 8 am feeling very groggy.

She went to the kitchen and sharpened her sai’s. After that was done she meditated and a vision of her hugging a man in black appeared. “Snap out of it Elektra you must be daydreaming..” She went back to the bedroom and changed. She wore her red robe with her costume underneath. She put her sai’s into her bag and walked outside. Everyone looked at her like she was a monk. She closed her eyes and visioned a man in black nearing her with a shuriken gun in his hand. She appeared behind him and pulled him into an alley and drew a sai. She pointed it to his face grabbing his collar.
“What do you want? Haven’t you learned after what I did to Kirigi?! Or is this not enough!?!”

“I don’t work for Kirigi..”

“THEN WHO!”

“heh..like I’d tell you.” he grinned at Elektra.

“Last chance…” the man didn’t blink at all. “Useless!” she stabbed him and the man turned into green dust.

“Out on a killing spree I see? Just like you killed Joker.” Elektra looked up to see Batman. “You..” she pointed.
“Yeah..me. I’m Batman and I want answers..now!”
“I have nothing to tell you..” she ran around the corner. Batman jumped in front of her,
“Please just tell me why are you doing this!” Elektra threw some shurikens at a building and jumped on top. Batman followed. They jumped from one building to another and the chase went on until the buildings stop appearing. She stopped at the ledge.
“Just..” Batman sighed. “JUST WHAT!” she retorted and threw a sai at him. Batman caught it and threw it to the ground.

“Please stop doing this.”
“Doing what!”

“this..THIS! Killing people.”

“It’s none of your business.” She jumped over Batman’s head and stabbed many times at Batman but failed. He dodged every slice. He grabbed her hand and twisted it causing her to let go. Once she let go of the sai he released his grip.
"Why do you care anyways.."

"Because...I know you're better than this Elektra."

"You..don't know anything about me."

"Yes, I do..."

"How would you know.."

"You don't remember.."

"remember what! How am I supposed to remember if I don't know what int he world you are tlaking about?!"

"We were the best of friends Elektra. Please believe me!"

"NO! your lying..this is a trick!"

"I'm not.."

"Yes you are." she fell to the floor having a sad and lonely expression on her face.

"Just..listen" batman said sadly. "so you can kill me batman?" elektra whispered.

"no! I'd never!" he kneeled down to her level and pulled her into a long embrace which seemed like an eternity.

"Stop..stop!" Elektra pushed him away. She was about to run but Batman grabbed her hand.

"Please.." he said desperately "Just listen." she sat down in front of Batman looking at the ground.

"My father knew yours. They were best friends. I always came to the mansion because they had to do "business" I always told you that you were the most beautiful girl ever. We were both about 6 or 7? Remember that time we went swimming in your pool. I said you couldn't beat me in a race but you kicked my a** real bad. One day I stopped coming. You remember?"

"No, I don't.." elektra said. "well anyways..I stopped coming because my parents were both murdered by an unknown gunman. I never saw you again. I stayed in Gotham City basically my whole life with my caretaker Alfred."

Elektra teared quietly. He reached for her face and wiped her tears. "please..dont cry.." She slapped his hand away.

"How can you tell me this! Who the hell are you coming up to me telling me lies! ALL LIES! I don't take bullsh** very well especially from strangers!" She disappeared as Batman sat there in sorrow but did not cry.

"It's really her..I remember her stubborness. God, she's was so cute. She still is. Guess she doesn't remember me.." He flew off into the night.

This is what Elektra is wearing.

jenscan019.jpg

Hope you liked this chapter!

That was good hun. I'm kind of anticipating their first meeting in 'real world' where Batman is Bruce and she's not trying to kill him lol

I'll probably update tomorrow you can count on it. Thanks! Hmm yeah maybe. We'll see. I wasn't really planning on them meeting in real life. oo thanks for the fresh new idea. ^_^

here it is...

Chapter 3 and 4
kinda short but o well..lol

Chapter 3:

Batman whispered to himself, “Please let her be okay.”

Elektra returned to her home and undressed into a tank top and sweat pants. She threw herself onto her bed and said, “Sh**, I’m a mess. Who does this guy think he is? I don’t remember anything about having a friend. My childhood is just a fu***** blur.” She closed her eyes and fell asleep.

The next morning:

Bruce woke up from a bad dream of Elektra stabbing him. (That won’t happen in this story. Trust me! lol)
He went to the sink and washed his face from sweat. He took a hot shower and brushed his teeth. He went to his closet with about 100 suits and chose his best suit. He went to his office and packed all the paper he needed for work and put them in a black briefcase. He proceeded outside and walked down the street. He gazed upon the scenery of the tall buildings hovering above his head picturing Elektra jumping on top of them. Without noticing he bumped into a lovely young woman who looked quite familiar.

“Watch where you’re going a**.” It was HER.

“Elek?..Oh…uhh..sorry ma’am. Please excuse me.” Bruce said.

“Whatever just watch where you’re going!” She walked quickly away from the scene.

Bruce was in too much shock to say anything at all. The only thing he could do was watch her walk away from him. After work was over he headed towards the pub that was nearby. He sat down and ordered a beer. A couple seats away from him was a man with dirty hair harassing a woman. He continued drinking his beer and listened intently to their conversation.

”Hey baby. How’s bout a good time tonight with me?” The drunken man said.

“Piss off a**hole.” the woman retorted.

“I see I’ve got a feisty woman on my hands.”

“Just leave me alone.”

“Come on now. I know you want me.” He put his hand on her thigh.

“Don’t touch me you drunk bas***!”

Bruce turned his head toward the two people and walked over to the drunk.
“Hey just leave her alone.” He looked at the woman. It was no one other than Elektra.

“Who’s going to stop me?” the drunk questioned.

“Me.” Bruce said in a deep voice and punched the daylights out of him.

“Thanks…” Elektra said softly.

“No problem miss.” Bruce stared at her and couldn’t take his eyes off her.

“What?” Elektra asked.

“Nothing..” Bruce replied. “So…what’s your name?”

“……” is all Elektra said.

“Well..my name’s Bruce Wayne.” he held out his hand waiting for hers.

“Elektra, Elektra Natchios” she nodded at the sight of his hand.

"Well..Miss Natchios..want anything to drink?" he stared deep into her eyes.

"No, thanks..but just call me Elektra."

"Okay..Elektra."

"Nice talking to you Bruce. But I have to go now." She hopped off her seat and headed for the door.

He grabbed her hand.
“Elektra wait! Can I at least walk you home or something?”

"Please..don't touch me! I certainly don't like being touched by strangers and I can obviously take care off myself."

“Okay..” She walked out the door. Bruce quickly went outside and changed into his costume. He followed Elektra the whole way home making sure she was going to be safe. (Sounds like a stalker.) She was nearing her little home. Batman accidentally stepped on a twig. She jolted around and yelled, “Who’s there!?” Bruce moved to another section of the bushes but something was keeping him from moving. He looked behind him and one of Elektra’s sai’s caught the end of his cape.

She walked up to the bush and held out her other sai. She looked closer nearing Batman’s face. She gripped the collar of his costume “What the! What are you doing here! Get away from me!” She let her grip go and pushed him away from her.
“Why are you here?”

“We need to talk Elektra.”

“Why…why do you keep telling me these things. I don’t know who you are. I have no recollection of my past I’m sorry but I don’t want to talk to you.”

“Please try to remember.”

“Just leave. I’m not a good person to get involved with.” she said sadly.

“But I can protect you because I know you’re better than this. What happened to the sweet little girl I knew? She was so innocent and easy to please. You’re more than an assassin Elektra I know it, I just know it! You need to stop your actions or I’ll be forced to take action.”

“I don’t even know who you are. How can you possibly pull this felgercarb on me expecting me to believe what your saying!?”

“Cause..I love you! I’ve loved you ever since we were children. I’m not sure if you loved me back but I promised myself I would see you again and wait. It’s been 20 years from what I remember Elektra.”

She ran to the front door and went inside. Batman stood there in confusion. “More time. that’s what you need. More time to remember.”

Chapter 4:

Elektra woke to the sound of her cell phone. The ID caller read CAIN. She answered her cell phone. “Cain. Got a job for me yet?”

“Yeah it’s delivered to your doorstep. Go check it out.”

She opened her front door finding a package. She opened it and let all the contents slip out of the bag. A dozen papers and pictures fell out. They were pictures of a man in costume on buildings. The pictures could barely make his face up but she already knew it was Batman. She read the papers. it read:

Name: Batman (true identity unknown)
This man protects Gotham City fighting crime and bringing justice upon the city.
This man needs to be TERMINATED. DEAD.

Pay: 4 million American dollars.
Date due: Termination due before end of week.

“Hey Elektra…?? You there?”

“I can’t kill him.”

“And..why exactly is that Elektra??”

“We don’t even know who this guy is. He wears a fu***** mask for Christ sake.”

“You know that’s not important Elektra. What’s important is you kill him and get paid.”

“Yeah okay..” she hung up and thought about it for awhile. “Why do I feel so bad. I don’t really know the guy anyways so might as well kill him. But..what if what he said was true..that we were best friends..think Elektra think!”

She walked to the bathroom and opened the medicine cabinet to find her pills. She took two pills and laid back onto her bed. She closed her eyes and fell asleep.

ELEKTRA’S DREAM**

“You can’t catch me!” as she ran up the stairs of the mansion with a young boy following her up the stairs.

“You run fast Elektra but I gonna catch you!” Elektra and the boy giggled for a while as they proceeded to chase each other down the hall. He was catching up and jumped on Elektra landing face first.

“Ouchie.” she said.

“Sowwy Elektra. I go get band-aid for best fren Elektra!” He brought back a band-aid with little smiley faces on them and put it on the scrape on her chin.

“There all better!” he hugged Elektra and kissed her chin.

“Thanks Br..”

END OF DREAM**

“No! I can’t wake up I have to know what his name is! Br??? Any guys name can start with the letters “B and R!” She read the time on her alarm clock. It read 6:49 am.

I’ll update soon very soon.

thanks for reading!

So, I'm going to start off with what I liked. Thank you for using my idea, I just assumed that these two would eventually meet. Please keep in mind that I'm not forcing my critiques on you, I'm merely suggesting them. I am not claiming to be a great writer or editor. I just want to be helpful.

full_bLown_Rose said:
Chapter 3:
Batman whispered to himself, “Please let her be okay.”

Elektra returned to her home and undressed into a tank top and sweat pants.  She threw herself onto her bed and said, “Sh**, I’m a mess.  Who does this guy think he is?  I don’t remember anything about having a friend.  My childhood is just a fu***** blur.”  She closed her eyes and fell asleep.

I can't imagine Elektra talking out loud to herself. She seems more of a silent thinker than a verbal one. I think that she would say this in her mind just not out loud because the people that I know who talk out loud to themselves are neurotic and Elektra, at least in my eyes, is not.

The next morning:

Bruce woke up from a bad dream of Elektra stabbing him. (That won’t happen in this story. Trust me! lol)

Personally, I find this a bit distracting from the story. Plus (and maybe this was your intention) perhaps you should have not revealed this. As reader, I like to wonder what's going to happen next. I know, I slipped when I said that I wanted them to meet in real life. I'm a fool lol

“Watch where you’re going a**.”  It was HER.

“Elek?..Oh…uhh..sorry ma’am.  Please excuse me.” Bruce said.

“Whatever just watch where you’re going!”  She walked quickly away from the scene.

Elektra, is not a people person lol. This line sounds very natural coming from her. I would liked to know what was going through her and Bruce's minds when first seeing one another.

Personally, I don't think Bruce/Batman wouldn't throw the first punch. He is well bred and came from a very proper upbringing. Even though he is all about justice for the common man/woman, he knows his own strength. I'd think he'd use violence as a last resort when he is Bruce Wayne.

Elektra would be a bit offended that he felt the need to be her knight and shining armor. Although he helped her out, she wouldn't give her his name that easily. She made DD fight her before giving him her name. And he's blind!! LOL Hard to get doesn't even describe her.

This is kind of unrelated, but Bruce doesn't change his voice much when he is Batman. I'd think that Elektra would recognize it..or at least suspect that she's heard it before. Overall, I did enjoy this chapter and I will definitely keep on reading.

Back