batman/alias crossover story

Note: I made a Batman/Elektra story. It's in the non alias fan fiction.
Sydney has never really been intimate with anyone at all. this story is AU.

Title: Can't take my eyes off you.
Genre: Mostly action at the moment but will be Romance later.
Author: full_bLown_Rose or Val.
rating: PG to PG-13
Summary:
Syd's on a new mission, a very strange one. Her mission is to go to Gotham City and find information about the Batmobile. How can one vehicle do so much it's clearly impossible. An amazing car oh course! lol

Chapter 1:

"So Francie, how are you and Will?"
"Well...you know everything is great honestly! I'm so happy." Francie smiled.
"I'm glad to hear that...oh!"
"what?"
"Just my cell phone hold on Fran"

"Bristow here."
"You've got a mission."
"kay Kendall I'll be right there."

"Who was that Syd?"
"Oh..you know..i gotta go I'm so sorry Francie."
"Oh, yea I understand Syd."
"Thanks Francie."
They hugged and Sydney departed.

"Kendall I'm here. What's up?"
"We have a new mission for you and you're going alone."

"Why? Shouldn't Agent Vaughn come also?"

"No, this mission requires one person."

"Uhh...sure I guess.." as Sydney was lead into the debriefing room. She sat down in her chair as she listened to Kendall.

"This is Gotham City am I correct yes?"

"yes.." Sydney said in confusion.

"and this..." as a picture of some vehicle popped up "the batmobile."
"HUH? what's that?"

he explained for about 30 min about the batmobile and what it's capable of.

"So I just go there to get information about the batmobile? why?"

"Oh course to duplicate the motor of the batmobile and put it into OUR cars to getaway from all the car chases. it just makes our job easier if the cars were faster!"

"This is ridiculous Kendall! I'm not going to some wack city just to get near the batmobile and how the hell am I supposed to that!?!"

"Get all the information you can or stalk Batman if you want. And your Alias is Jane Foster"

"Who's Batman..?"

"geez Sydney you need to get out more. You know..the vigilante or hero of Gothan City.."

"............"
"The Dark Knight?"

"not ringing a bell..."

"Well he's a crime fighter that's all."

Marshall interrupted, "Well..uhh here's some stuff I got for your trip."

"I got some lock decoder and these super cool boots. As you know y-y-yaah..they're your everyday designer boots. Just put em on your feet like this and press the button. WOAH!!" as Marshall flew across the room banging into the glass.
"I'm alright...I'm al--right..." as he got up and proceeded on with his intel. yea these boots go up to 150mph so basically they're like rocket boosters..but on you're feet! You can catch anything!" Also you see this looks like an ordinary pen..but it's not! It holds up to 200 pictures and 5 hours of video.

"err..great Marshall I'll try them out."
"Agent Bristow you'll be leaving in a hour."
"Okay..I'll be ready."

Chapter 2:

In an hour Sydney boarded a plane and was off to Gotham City where a hotel was waiting for her arrival.
She made it Gotham City. She totally hated this place. It was dirty, damp, fowl, and not very colorful. She finally made it into her hotel which was pretty decent compared to LA. It was about 3pm so she made it into her bedroom and unpacked her clothes. She took out all her guns and loaded them. Changed into a blonde wig that looks like the one in "Double Agent." She slipped on the rocket boots and put a gun holster beneath her coat. It was around 7 pm when she finished pampering herself as she headed off to this fancy party being held by Bruce Wayne founder of Bruce Wayne Corporation.

She walked around getting a lot of looks at her. She had no idea what she was looking for but maybe Batman would show up if something bad happened. She watched people dance as she was being a total wall flower. There were quite a lot of people getting in her way and she could barely see then in a quick second and tall handsome man accidently spilled his drink all over Sydney's dress. Sydney thought to herself, "This guy is cute.."

He said in a deep voice "My apologies there's just so many people in here. It's more than I expected."

"No it's okay.." Sydney said slightly blushing.

"I'm Bruce Wayne. I don't think we've met before. Are you new to the company?"

"What? No, I'm just browsing around town you know.."

"Oh..because this is a private party but uh..you can stay if you want!"

"No I better get going. Maybe get more accquianted with this town."

"Well, hey maybe I could show you around!"

"Why should I trust you?"

"Well..I am Bruce Wayne.."

"Well I'm Jane Foster" well he's not so bad might as well get a FREE tour! "Well i gues it wouldn't be so bad Bruce.

"Great!" as he showed her out of the building.

"So..where you from..uhh..Jane?"

"yea..I'm from Los Angeles."

"Wow..well I've got a lot to show you then."

"this here is the Club Typhoon. It's only for the people that work at my building."

"That's cool that you let your workers have fun."
"yea it is."
"My company builing is about 70 stories high."

"That's very high."

"yea it is."
"So what do you do for a living Jane?"

"Oh..I..uh.. work for a bank, Credit Dauphine."
"That's cool. What brings you to Gotham City?"

"You know..just for interests."

"That's nice too."

"So..uhh.." Bruce was interrupted by screaming and a loud explosion. None other than Joker.

Bruce said, "I'm sorry I gotta go! That's my party in there!"
"Okay..! Sydney ran into the building to see this culprint. A weird man in makeup and was holding none other than playing cards. Of course Sydney had no clue he was holding playing cards.
"Drop em!" as Sydney aimd her gun at him.
"MWAAAAAHHHH" as a loud laugh came from Joker.
"This isn't funny I said DROP EM!"
A loud crash came from the window. A man in a dark suit with a cape and a figure of a bat.

Sydney wondered to herself "is this that bat dude people are talking about?" She quickly ran out of the building but peered through a gap.
"JOKER GAMES OVER!"
"ah hah that's where you're wrong Batman because the game's NEVER OVER!" as Joker proceeded throwing playing cards at Batman which ignited once touched. Batman dodged everycard and flung a bat boomerang at Joker's hand.

"AH MY HAND!" nexttime Batman! Joker disappeared at a snap of his fingers.
"Damn! lost him again!" batman yelled.

Sydney thought to herself "This is your chance you gotta follow Batman!"

Batman jumped through the hole in the roof and jumped into his Batmobile.

Sydney quickly ran into the streets and watched as Batman disappeared with the Batmobile. She quickly engaged her boots and followed him. She was so close to the batmobile and it made a quick turn and disappeared.

"DANGIT! I HAD HIM!" as she heard bats squeaking from above her head.
"what the?" she looked up and saw bats flying to the top of a tall building. Of course! this was the Bruce wayne corporation building. But why are bats flying up there?

"erg..better luck tomorrow I guess."

oooo I hope you liked it!
make some suggestions on what i need to work on or suggestions about stuff to add to the story

Back