Battle of the soft drinks

Given the choice of a soft drink which would you choose.

• 1. Pepsi - Cola

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • 2. Mountain Dew

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3. Coke -Cola

• 4. Sprite

• 5. Another type of Pepsi product.

• 6. Another type of Coke product.

• 7. Just Drink water.

• Total voters
My favourite if I have to choose would be coke I like it better don't really have a particular reason but i would rather drink that then Pepsi

maybe its for what you are drinking if you listen to alias music...sounds a bit farfetched isnt it lol

anywayz i go for sprite ...i dont like any type of colas though.

Alias_Freak said:
Pepsi all the way! Only I'm not allowed to drink it anymore. I'm not allowed to have anything with caffiene in it. :(
why? do you get to much hyper and become very active?

well i choose sprite cause it tasts way better than coca cola stuff

marco said:
Alias_Freak said:
Pepsi all the way! Only I'm not allowed to drink it anymore. I'm not allowed to have anything with caffiene in it.  :(
why? do you get to much hyper and become very active?

well i choose sprite cause it tasts way better than coca cola stuff
Yes, and because I have ensomnia (a sleeping dissorder, for those who didn't know) so if I have anything with caffiene in it, I'm up all night. It's bad enough already. Well, I do manage to sneak in a pepsi or coke every so often. ;)

I really love juice, but as for pop I go for sprite. I can't stand the cola taste.
PS If we wait long enough, one of the staff will move this to the right spot. ;)

dude vanilla pepsi is the best!!!!! it is way better than vanilla coke cuz it has more vanilla and pepsi is totally the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back