Be With You

nataliethealiasfreak said:
i wonder who will play Jen's little boy in the movie :Ponder:
[post="1399657"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I don't know about the boy, I bet Michael Vartan will play the husband! :angelic:

and it will be really nice to watch Jen play the role of a mom. and for her it will be easy, because by the time she starts filming, she will be a mom too! :D

Heeee.

And yeah the trailer is very sad indeed, but it does sound like a very good movie. and you put Jennifer in it, it will be really good. I can see that I will be crying my eyes out when I see this movie, I better prepare myself! :cry:

Biba said:
I don't know about the boy, I bet Michael Vartan will play the husband!  :angelic:

and it will be really nice to watch Jen play the role of a mom. and for her it will be easy, because by the time she starts filming, she will be a mom too! :D

Heeee.

And yeah the trailer is very sad indeed, but it does sound like a very good movie. and you put Jennifer in it, it will be really good. I can see that I will be crying my eyes out when I see this movie, I better prepare myself! :cry:
[post="1399699"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Why have a movie with an ex, when Jen can have a movie with her soulmate Ben? Besides, MV has no box-office power. In his latest movie, all of the talk is about J-Lo and Jane. ;)

The "Be With You" remake sounds like it would fit Jen and Ben's personalities. It could revive his career by showing the romantic side of Ben rather than the arrogant types that his detractors hate.

I think that a male star with name recognition is needed so that all of the pressure isn't placed on Jen. The romantic leads will have to have great chemistry in order for the movie to work is its maximum potential. Ben fits these requirements. At least Diana and I support seeing Jen & Ben in this movie. :D

If the movie is successful, this would give Jennifer a lot of show business respect that she deserves.

Actually, that was a joke, it wasn't suppose to take it literally. I know MV doesn't have star power for a movie like that. and I know they probably won't work together after Alias, and if they claim to be best friend to be, they will probably remain friends, and thats it.

And I don't want Jennifer and Ben to make a movie together, and I don't want another Gigli around. :thinking:

But you are right, the male lead needs to be someone with more respect and more known in the show business. :cool:

I don't want Jennifer to mix Business with Pleasure, even if there is a small chance it might work. ^_^

Biba said:
Actually, that was a joke, it wasn't suppose to take it literally. I know MV doesn't have star power for a movie like that. and I know they probably won't work together after Alias, and if they claim to be best friend to be, they will probably remain friends, and thats it.

And I don't want Jennifer and Ben to make a movie together, and I don't want another Gigli around.  :thinking:

But you are right, the male lead needs to be someone with more respect and more known in the show business.  :cool:

I don't want Jennifer to mix Business with Pleasure, even if there is a small chance it might work.  ^_^
[post="1399757"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I saw the angel with your post, but I still wanted to comment for those who would think that it is a good idea.

The role of the husband needs to be more than a handsome man, otherwise I'd approve of someone like JAG star David James Elliot. And the role needs more than a merely a big name male star. He needs chemistry with Jen.

Ben fits both criteria. I wonder who else fits? :cool:

It hasn't even begun, and I can't wait to see it! :woot: I very much hope that this (or Catch and Release) will give Jen the big screen recognition that she deserves. Gosh, it's been long enough - let her have a massive box office hit that both the critics and audience love, and send her to the Oscars! Let Jen shine!

... :angelic:

I truly, deeply don't want Ben to star in this film. Not because he's a bad actor, but because the film won't be given any respect with both of them starring. It'll be typecasted as another Gigli before it's even out.

... maybe Gerard Butler (The Phantom of the Opera, Tomb Raider) as the main man? ^_^ He may not be big yet, but he seems to fit the role... and I can very much see the two together! Besides... Gerard Butler is very nice eye candy :P

It doesn't have to be like Gigli. Ben met his ex there, it wasn't a combination of "business with pleasure". Where they planned to do that was in Jersey Girl, but Gigli wasn't any good so they changed the leading lady :P
It's a good story, I don't think that having them together in the movie would harm it, lol, but seeing them together will bring more people. Anyways, from where the thought of having Ben in the movie came from? I'd love it, but Jen's too private, I'm not sure if she would want to make a movie with him.

All I'm saying is that with Ben and Jen together in this movie, the critics, etc. will all think of it as another Gigli fiasco, merely because it's Ben and his girlfriend/fianceé/wife (it's hard to tell these days :P)

But I don't think Jen's private to the point of completely shutting Ben out of her movie career. She's private with her personal life, that's all... I don't see how Ben starring with her has anything to do with that :smiley:

enemy-walks-in said:
All I'm saying is that with Ben and Jen together in this movie, the critics, etc. will all think of it as another Gigli fiasco, merely because it's Ben and his girlfriend/fianceé/wife (it's hard to tell these days :P)

But I don't think Jen's private to the point of completely shutting Ben out of her movie career. She's private with her personal life, that's all... I don't see how Ben starring with her has anything to do with that :smiley:
[post="1399845"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I agree, even if they are good in it, and even they do their best in the movie, critics and audience will still be afraid to see if cause of Ben's past. It does affect his career, even if we want to or not. He made a mistake with Gigli and now he has to face it. And honestly, I don't think that Jen would want to make another movie with him, not because he is not good in what he does, but because they see each other as much as it is. And they will support each other's careers no matter what.

And a good male lead would be Julian McMahon, from Nip/Tuck. He is sexy! :naughty: But I don't think he has enough power to be a male lead. I really don't know anyone else that would be perfect.... honestly.... anyone but Ben would be perfect! :angelic:

I can't wait to see this movie now. I'm so excited.... :woot:

This movie can't fail considering it's from the producers of American Beauty. I saw that movie 5 times in theaters in my freshman year of college. I was just blown away by that movie. I have yet to see that other film by the director of AB, 'Road To Perdition,' although my parents saw it and thought it was good.

This movie can't fail considering it's from the producers of American Beauty.

I hope you're right... but this movie isn't necessarily American Beauty. I'm looking forward to this movie, though, not only because Jen's in it, but because the plot sounds quite interesting, and I'm sure the producers will do a magnificent job ^_^

I'm in desperate need of a huge Jen hit... I've been waiting to see her shine in the public's eyes like she shines in mine :D

Back