Beach Side High

kiwi

Cadet
ok this my second fic (my last one kinda sucked) and this has some of the characters from the O.C. and all of them from Alias.

Author: me, Kiwi or Cali Gurl
Disclamer: i own practicaly nothing
back Ground: Sydney, Francie, Summer, and Marissa are the most popular girls at Beach Side High and have been best friends since freshman year. Will, Julian, Ryan, and Danny are the most popular guys in school (mainly because they led the football to a championship last year). Seth and Eric are the "losers" who get tormented non-stop by the football team. Michael has just moved here from Boston with his mom after his dad died. Everyone in New Port is rich and mostly snobs.

note:if your and OC fan youll get some of the stuff i say in here better but its not critical if you dont watch the show. ENJOY!

chapter 1: the start of Senior Year

"Mom i still dont get why i have to go to that rich snobby school!" Michael Vaughn complained.

"Michael im not going to argue with you on this, i already told you, i want you to go to a respectable high school so you can get into a decent college and make something of yourself!"

"the only thing guys there care about is booze and girls. and the only thing girls there care about is make up and guys!"

"this discution is over and your going to that school. now hurry up so you arent late."

Michael had always been the quiet type and wasnt crazy about girls because the last one he asked out slapped him and made him the biggest loser in school.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sydney was laying her bed talking on the phone to one of her best friends francie.

"oh my god francie! can you believe how fast summer has gone by? i know i saw her buy it at the mall! if she thinks shes gonna wear one of my skirts on the first day of school, or any day for that matter, shes so wrong!!"

"Syndey get off the phone your going to be late for school!" her mom Irina called up

"ok mom im coming!" she yelled "ya my mom says i have to go so i guess ill see you at school. ok bi!"

she checked her make up one more time before joining her mom down stairs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"hey Sydney, Francie, Summer, and Marissa!! did you guys have a good summer?

"um ya" answered Sydney "um francie, who is that?" whispered Sydney

"i dont know, some loser, just keep walking."

"ok ill catch up with you guys later then, bi!!!!! yelled the girl at them

"ugh! some people are so desparate to be popular!" complained Summer

"ya she should totaly be popular! shes got the three things going for her: glasses, acne, and braces!!!" Francie said

the girls all giggled at the comment

"oh theres Ryan, ill see you guys later!" said Marissa

" Bi Coop!" they all answered.

"theres the rest of our boy friends we should go say hi!" Syndey said
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Michael was at his locker putting his stuff away, when someone talked to him

"is just me or is school a hell hole!" a guy said

"its not just you i hate school too!" Michael answered. "im Michael Vaughn"

"Eric Weiss oh and here comes Seth. Hey Seth over here!"

"Hey man whats going on?

"nothing much. this is my new friend Michael"

"hey Michael. do you like comic books?"

"oh c'mon Seth! you just met the guy and your already talking comic books??

the three of them walked out side to get to their classes and found they had alot in common, like hating New Port Beach and Beach Side High.

"god thats discusting!"

"what is?" they answered in unison

"that!"

they looked up and saw four couples making out by the fountain.

"and those maker-outers are the reason my school career has been hell since i got to Beach Side." seth replied

"yep, the most popular people in the whole school. that couple over there is Sydney Bristow, cheer leading squad captain, home coming queen and not to mension the daughter of the richest people in Newport. and her boy friend, hes the captain of the football team, homecoming king, and also very rich.

"all of them are cheeleaders and football players, rich, and snobby." seth said

"the rest are Francie Clafo and Will Tippin, Summer and Julian Sark, and last but definitely not least, Marrisa Cooper and Ryan Atwood."

"get on ANY of these people's bad side, which most people are, and theyll make your like a living hell." seth said seriously

Michael was only half paying attention though because he couldnt help but notice how beautiful Sydney Bristow was, even though she half way down another guy's throat.

"earth to Michael!"

"oh what? sorry."

"i said we need to get to class, c'mon."

he turned and took one last look at Sydney before leaving.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

so what did you think?????? feed back is appriciated! if totally sucks just tell me cuz i dont know if its good or not!

i like it a lot. syd and michael should def. meet, i want to see what happens so you should def. continue. so please pm me if you do. thanks.
<nicole>

I like it ,...... I like it alot and I need a PM if i don't i will probally die i love aliuas and i love the OC are it's a dream come true... :sigh:
Charlie

Back