Beautiful Disaster

awwww yay Freelancer I'm so glad you like this!!!! I never knew people actually checked this for updates!!! It makes me feel so much better and not so much like my writing is horrible! anyways, i'm pretty sure Julian will be in found....
and Kit I'm updating the pm list now and you are def on it!!! Everyone else please check that if you're on it that you want to be and let me know if you want to be added or removed! thanks!
PM LIST
Bubbles
SydneyAnneVaughn
luckylass
Garner_Chick6
aliasmaniac7723
sydneyluvsvaughn4eva
Osiris
SpyChic16
jack_attack
Freelancer_047
aliasobsessed89
thanks Lucky!!! I'm glad you liked and dont want to kill me!

I should posting chapter 25 tomorrow sometime!

ok so hopefully you won't kill me *evil innocent grin* :angelic: :whistle:

please read and review!

Chapter 24

With one swift motion Sydney reached behind her, grabbed the perpetrators hand, and flipped him over, flinging him across her floor.

“Ow! Syd stop!” He shouted before she could land another blow on him.

“Vaughn?” She asked recognizing his limp figure and his sexy voice. “What are you doing here? And how the hell did you get in?” She continued now angry that he let himself into her place unannounced and uninvited.

Vaughn didn’t respond as he gathered himself up from the floor and she grew even more frustrated with him.

“What makes you think you can just come in here like that?” She was furious with Vaughn and herself. How long had he been standing there reading the computer screen before she’d noticed him?

“I was worried about you.” He began slowly, unsure how she would react to his concern at the moment. “I rang the bell and knocked on the door but there was no answer. I checked Eric’s but he said he hadn’t seen at all but your car was parked outside. I just wanted to make sure you were okay.” He finished in huff and took a deep breath waiting for her response. Her eyes seemed to have softened some but her face has still hardened with anger. He had never wanted to be on the receiving end of her anger or be the one to upset her but he seemed that since she had returned he was usually the one responsible for such reactions out of her.

“Vaughn.” She sighed. She knew he had good intentions but still he had no right barging in. “Vaughn did it ever occur to you that I was out on a run or didn’t want to be disturbed?”

“Well, no but…”

“No you didn’t. You didn’t think did you? You just rushed in here to what? Save me?” She smiled a little at the thought of Vaughn trying to save her. He smiled too recalling how she had just flung him effortlessly across the room. “Besides I didn’t hear the doorbell or knocking.”

“Well maybe you were too into your work there to hear it.” Vaughn purposely brought up her work, hoping that she would explain what she was looking at. From what he had read it looked like she had found a lot of information on the Covenant that she wasn’t’ sharing. Or maybe she hadn’t really been holed up in her apartment the past couple of days and she had really been out on a mission for the CIA? The possibilities of what Sydney was up to kept mounting up in his head and he knew if she didn’t give him kind of answers soon, he was going to explode with accusations.

Sydney was also trying desperately to keep calm. What had Vaughn seen? She couldn’t tell him how she acquired the disc and although she could use help going through it she couldn’t let Vaughn see that Lauren was the mole. He shouldn’t have to find out about his wife that way. How much could she tell him? She knew he was fishing for answers with that comment but she wasn’t sure she could give him any. She shrugged at him slightly before responding.

“I guess, maybe but I don’t know. So what was it you stopped by for originally?” She crossed her arms over her chest, determined to find out what exactly Vaughn had been up to and what he had seen on her computer.

“Umm.” Vaughn was a little taken aback by her sudden change in topic but he knew by her posture that she wasn’t ready to divulge what she had been up to. “I actually had come by to see if you doing alright. I know you told everyone you were fine at the office and everything but you were gone for a week and everyone was really worried. I just wanted to see if you wanted to talk about it or if there was anything I could do.” His cheeks reddened slightly as he finished, showing his embarrassment at being so concerned for her when clearly she didn’t want his concern.

She had to admit she was touched by his genuine concern for her but it still angered her that he thought he had the right to be her shining armor all the time. Yes, they had become friends again in the past couple of months but that still didn’t mean they were anywhere near where they had been before she disappeared. Still, she knew that she needed to talk to someone she trusted. With Julian gone and her emotions sending her on crazy rollercoaster mood swings, she needed someone that she could just confide in and maybe Vaughn was that someone.

She made her way over to the couch and motioned for Vaughn to join her there. He eagerly accepted her invitation and sat down next to her. She ran her hands over her face and through her hair before resting her back against the couch. She wasn’t sure where to start but she knew she needed to confide in Vaughn.

“I’m just so lost and confused right now. I broke down from that last mission because I thought I had failed; I thought I had lost any chance of taking down the organization that stole two years from my life.” She paused as her eyes filled with tears, remembering how she had felt when she had left Julian behind. In that moment, she had lost her whole world; she had lost Julian.

Vaughn put his hand on her shoulder and wiped away her tears with his free hand. She let him comfort her and laid her head on his shoulder for a brief moment before he pulled her into a hug. She let her tears fall freely as he held her tight. He inhaled the scent of her while rubbing gentle circles on her back to calm her. He couldn’t resist laying a soft kiss on her forehead, as it was it was all he could do not to kiss her lips and breathe in every last part of her. Sydney and Vaughn were too caught up in their moment of hugging and crying to realize that someone else had joined them in the room.

:jawdrop: omg, you can't stop throwing twists in, can you? you HAVE to tell me what happens next before i :blowup: ! anyway, GREAT chap and EVIILLL cliffie! thanks for the pm and i can't wait for the next update! ^_^

Oh My......

It's Julian right

He is gonna be sad cause she is hugging Vaughn and Stuff

Oh Noooooooooooo

We can't have a sad Julian

Thanks for Updating

It's Wonderful

Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude... sorry I didn't leave a comment at your site, but I did read and the second I was in the "Add Reply" window and thinking about what to write, BANG! My dad walks into the room and needs to use the computer

<_<

But reading it a second time was still sooooooooooooooooooo good! :notworthy:

Ok... I have to admit that Vaughnie won't get tomatoes chucked at him this time because at least he comforted Syddie... most of the times he just has this scary ESP thing going on and is being way way way way WAY too soft and mushy :rolleyes: But this time included that but! He comforted Sydney!

*nod*

Pro count: 1
Con count: 32874732894738297483297428397419874819274891749874192

Hey, but at least he has SOMETHING in the Pro column :lol:

BUT THE END!

*runs around screaming*

IS IT JULZIEPOO!?!? OH PLEASE LET IT BE HIM!!!!!!!!!!! :woot: Because then he and syd can start making out and then Vaughnie can run out of the house in tears to his moo-cow! :happydance: It's the perfect plan!

Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude.. this has to be one of the best fics ever and I can NOT get enough of it!

luv juju :harp:

i've been uberly busy and haven't been on here for like several weeks, and came back and saw that you had updated and was like OMG!!!!!!!!!! how could i not have made the time for this?!?!?! anyways, i have now and i'm happy.

and i hope that it's julian who's walked in on them and will be all mad at vaughn and syd.

but syd will make him better, and vaughn will leave to his evil wife.

and YAY! dixon trusts her! woo hoo, he's on my happy list now :smiley:.

vaughn has 1/2 a point going for him in my book

aliasobsessed89
  I WANT MORE RIGHT NOW!!!!!

*throws tantrum*
aww I know I need to write more but with everything thats been going on here I haven't had much of a chance! plus i'm trying to write a chapter for my co-written fic so that my co-writers don't kill me!! :angelic:

luckylass Posted
  why do pple just pop up?

lucky
hehe I don't know they just do! must me rude people *shakes head*

SydneyAnneVaughn
   omg, you can't stop throwing twists in, can you? you HAVE to tell me what happens next before i  !
lol I can't help myself when I write...the twists just keep coming!!

Freelancer_047
Oh My......

It's Julian right

He is gonna be sad cause she is hugging Vaughn and Stuff

Oh Noooooooooooo

We can't have a sad Julian

Thanks for Updating

It's Wonderful
hehe thanks! and it could be Julian but wouldn't he be really reallly hurt if he walked in on them??

Bubbles
Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude... sorry I didn't leave a comment at your site, but I did read and the second I was in the "Add Reply" window and thinking about what to write, BANG! My dad walks into the room and needs to use the computer
aww JuJu thats ok! i understand!

Ok... I have to admit that Vaughnie won't get tomatoes chucked at him this time because at least he comforted Syddie... most of the times he just has this scary ESP thing going on and is being way way way way WAY too soft and mushy  But this time included that but! He comforted Sydney!
WOW I'm really impressed! I thought for sure either Vaughn or I would get tomatoes chucked at us!!

*runs around screaming*

IS IT JULZIEPOO!?!? OH PLEASE LET IT BE HIM!!!!!!!!!!!  Because then he and syd can start making out and then Vaughnie can run out of the house in tears to his moo-cow!  It's the perfect plan!

Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude.. this has to be one of the best fics ever and I can NOT get enough of it!

luv juju 
LOL I love that! Syd and Julian just start making out in front of Vaughn!!! that would be hysterical!!!!!

bubear00
I luv this fic!!! I am a sucker for Snarkey! Plz add me to your PM list!! 
YAY another reader!!!!!! of course I'll add you to my pm list!!!

Osiris
i've been uberly busy and haven't been on here for like several weeks, and came back and saw that you had updated and was like OMG!!!!!!!!!! how could i not have made the time for this?!?!?! anyways, i have now and i'm happy.

and i hope that it's julian who's walked in on them and will be all mad at vaughn and syd.

but syd will make him better, and vaughn will leave to his evil wife.

and YAY! dixon trusts her! woo hoo, he's on my happy list now .
LOL I love how forgiving you guys make Julian out to be!!!!

sydneyluvsvaughn4eva
  omfg!!!
i wonder who it is
possiblity 1. julian 2. weiss 3. lauren
oh goodness! i'm so excited!!!!
thnx for the pm!
hahaha ewww I hope its Lauren!! evil b*tch doesnt deserve anyone...oh right ok well we'll see who it is soon I promise! :D

aww I know I need to write more but with everything thats been going on here I haven't had much of a chance! plus i'm trying to write a chapter for my co-written fic so that my co-writers don't kill me!!
UM....CATHY!!!!!!!

oh yes and i :love: cathy

Back