Beautiful Disaster

ACK !! It is fic like this that makes a SARKNEY! :smiley: Excellent fic, love the twists and turns... and the evil cliffhangers! Is it Jack? (Had to throw that one out there just b/c no one else had.) Please PM me when you up date! Thanks! Latealias!

*shakes fist* you owe me an ADWAD chapter missy...but meh, i think the fic's gonna die before we end it. well, i'll prolly write the last chapter and post it just for kicks if it dies, but i have a feeling it's dead. :poke:

aw Eva I dont think its dead and you could post ur chapter....I promise that within the next week and half 2weeks I'll have mine written!

latealias - aww thank you for your nice review!!!! hehehe Jack! :jack1: I was surprised no one mentioned him!!! He does make for an interesting candidate to walk in!! ;)

aww yay!!!!! another reader!!!!! hahaha i get so excited about people reading this fic!!!! but sadly :( i dont think there will be another chapter for a little bit cuz i've been swamped with work but i'm trying to write b/c i love this fic and u guys make me feel so good about writing it! :D

Can you Pm too. As you can tell by my name, I'm a big fan of Mr. Julian Sark. Your story is awesome.

Thanks

:smiley:

CJ

YAY another reader!!!! hehe a Sark fan!!!!! everyone should be a fan of Sark hes so drool worthy!!!!! anyways i'll be sure to add you to the pm list! thanks for reading and reviewing!
:D

don't bake cookies, write another chap :Please: ! i miss this fic and i :love: it to death and i don't wanna see it dead. and i wanna find out what happens to our favorite Sarkie! ^_^

Back