Beautiful Soul

sexcivaughn14 said:
how much longer we will do it…I still don’t know.
how much longer... damn... how long has he been dead?

She may not remember everything from day to day, but she will never forget him, she will never forget her husband, she will never forget her best friend. She will never forget my father.
you know.. this is a common fear for those who are losing their loved ones.. fear of forgetting.. sometimes, they think that if they move on.. they are actually not being fair and starting to forget.. damn.. another really angsty fic eh?

I relive what my mother says is the beginning of her life, I have to agree with that assumption, the day she met my father was the day her life truly began.
i super love this line. :winner:

Eric laughed slightly before another man, a smaller frame, blonde hair, a chizzled jaw, green eyes that it would take a moron not to nice…he approached us.
and not to mention... undeniably sexy and gorgeous.

“Hello Sydney” Michael smiled, “it’s good to see a new face around here, I was starting to think I’d never see a refreshing smile”
subtle vaughn. subtle.

“With you two? I wouldn’t miss it” Sydney smiled broadly. “But I’m gonna kick your ass in pool”

“Over my dead body” Michael teased.
love the banter.

“You’re on kid” Michael grinned. “We’ll pick you up at 7”
[post="1248064"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
kid.. haha, lets see.

great!!! <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>please PM me!</span> ;)

That was so fantastic i need a pm when u update! But does the prelude mean that *sob sob* vaughn is ... *whispers* dead!!!!! NOOOOOO!!!! That cannot happen but yea lol its a good story neway!

I loved it. It had me grining from ear to ear - which is rather embarrasing in college. :D
That was cute how the first met! The s/v flirting was so funny.
Can't wait fro the next chapter!
Thanx for the pm, can i stay on the list please?
Update soon.

That was great ... you like killing off Vaughn before the story starts dont you does it make you happy ... but seriously they are all so cute ... thanks for the PM ... more soon please

I love it! :jump:
its cute the flirting and all and also liitle angst never hurt any1 so Im happy its not all fluffy!
cant wait till she kicks their ass!!!
please add me 2 the pm list!! thank you so much!!

Back