Behind these Hazel eyes

Chapter 1

S/V hs

Sydney has some problems...everyone treats her like royalty, she hates it.

Sydney Bristow walked out of her red Corvette on a sunny Friday afternoon. Ah, Friday, party day. Get drunk, (sometimes) and have a blast looking sexy and having a fun time with your friends.

"Hey Syd" was all you could through the crowds. Everyone treated Sydney like a princess. Royalty. She loved it, that was, on the outside. On the inside, she hated it. Most of the time she hated it. Other times she did truly love being popular. But then her life went downhill. No one knew that though. Only Sydney Bristow.

Sydney finally approached the doors to her highschool. Elton High.

"Hey Francie!"

"Hey. Going to the party tonight?"

"Duh!"

"Haha we're gonna totally be the life of the party!"

"Hey Syd"

"Will! Hey! Omg where have you been? I haven't seen you in ages!"

"I've had tons of things to do after school. Soccer practice, ya know..."

"Right. Well how do you like soccer?"

"It's good. I love being goalie"

"Well thats cool. I should definetly come to one of the games!"

"That would be awesome! We have a game next Thursday!"

"Ok I'll totally try to come! But hey I've gotta go guys I'll cya later!"

During class Sydney was being asked a zillion questions.

"OMG Syd where did you get that purse?"

"Sydney I adore those shoes!"

"Where did you get that bag? I wanna buy the same one!"

All Sydney could do was fake a smile and pretend she loved being the center of attention.

She also noticed that her classmates were only talking to her and not one another. They were all surrounding her and searching through her bag and checking out her clothes. They all seemed to want to be Sydney look-a-likes. The boys all talked amongst themselves because the girls seemed to have no interest in them at the time.

The day went by quickly as Sydney ran to her car so happy the day had finally ended. She drove alone. She didn't like bringing people home. Plus, they had tons of other rides they could go with instead of her. As she put her bag in the backseat she noticed a cute boy she had never seen before, he was smiling her way. She smiled back and hopped into her car.

At the party

Sydney decided to just wear jeans to the party instead of a skirt. She wore her new cute blue jeans with a butterfly design on the back pocket. She wore her sheer pink halter top and her matching pink flip flops with sequins. She also wore her hair down.

As she got the party there were already a ton of people there. She already saw some kids in the front yard throwing up from drinking too much already. Sydney wasn't going to drink tonight. As she walked in the door everyone didnt turn to stare at her like in school. She liked that alot.

"Hey Syd. You look amazing!"

"Thanks! So do you!"

Francie looked over at Sydney's right shoulder. She noticed what looked like a bruise that had just been made. It was rather large and black and blue. She took note of it but didn't say anything to Sydney.

Sydney and Francie hit the dance floor, up on each other and a few of the cute guys that were there. Francie more though, because Sydney wasn't all into the whole hooking up for one night just to have sex thing. She could easily get a boyfriend but she didn't ever really find the right one. She was still looking. As they danced to the rock music, preferably from the rock band a few of the kids had at school, Sydney noticed that all eyes were on her. She hated it. The band broke up for a break soon after and Sydney being relieved left the floor.

"Francie I'm gonna go do my makeup I'll be right back"

Sydney walked to the bathroom but found a line of about 5 kids so she had to wait. She got behind a boy with blonde hair. She recognized his cute blonde hair from somewhere. It was messy in the back and it looked rather familiar. When she sighed he turned to look at her. It was the kid from the parking lot that had smiled at Sydney that afternoon at school.

"Hey. Sydney right?"

"Yeah. How'd ya know?"

"Well in class the girls are always screaming your name so its kinda hard not to hear."

"Haha yeah. Point taken! I hate to be rude but what class do we have together? I don't really know any of the guys in any of my classes."

"Physics."

"Oh yeah. Michael right?"

"Yeah."

"Ok good. I was hoping I wouldn't get your name wrong because then I'd feel like a total idiot!"

"Well ya got it right!" Michael said as he winked.

"Oh hey it's your turn for the bathroom" Sydney said.

"No you can go. I don't need to go that bad."

"Well I don't even have to go I was just gonna reapply my makeup"

"Oh okay I'll go then"

After they went to the bathroom they stood by the wall next to each other. Soft music began to play in the background. Even though it was a rowdy party, they did play slow songs. Mostly soft and rock music. Didn't bother anyone.

"So Sydney. How come we've never talked before?"

"I just get caught up. God, people swarm me everywhere I go most of the time and I just hate people sometimes...they can't take a hint. But its just not like I've tried to ignore you or anything its just I only have like two real friends. Its kinda pathetic. The rest are just people who like the clothes I wear or the bag I'm carrying. They're only interested in the things I have. Not me. It gets really lonely...it is really annoying though too."

"Wow. I mean it totally looks like you love popularity." I guess I was wrong about you Sydney."

"Did you basically think I was just some dumb brunette with no life?"

"No, no. I didn't say that. Syd, its just I never knew you hated-"

Michael suddenly looked down to Sydney's right shoulder, like Francie did. He however, said something to her.

"Sydney what's that on your shoulder?"

She covered it quickly with her hand.

"Oh, that? I hit the door walking out of the bathroom while I was getting ready tonight. Klutzy me!"

--please tell me what you think. I started this bcuz i had an idea and Instant Message is going to end soon...so. thanks!

FIRST of the first!!! :woot:
off quoting :P

Sydney Bristow walked out of her red Corvette on a sunny Friday afternoon. Ah, Friday, party day. Get drunk, (sometimes) and have a blast looking sexy and having a fun time with your friends.

:woot: let's join the party!!!! :band:

"Hey Syd" was all you could through the crowds. Everyone treated Sydney like a princess. Royalty. She loved it, that was, on the outside. On the inside, she hated it. Most of the time she hated it. Other times she did truly love being popular. But then her life went downhill. No one knew that though. Only Sydney Bristow.

(n) aww now that's sad :console:

During class Sydney was being asked a zillion questions.
"OMG Syd where did you get that purse?"
"Sydney I adore those shoes!"
"Where did you get that bag? I wanna buy the same one!"
All Sydney could do was fake a smile and pretend she loved being the center of attention.

She also noticed that her classmates were only talking to her and not one another. They were all surrounding her and searching through her bag and checking out her clothes. They all seemed to want to be Sydney look-a-likes. The boys all talked amongst themselves because the girls seemed to have no interest in them at the time.

aww por Syd I wouldn't like being in her shoes 🇳🇴

The day went by quickly as Sydney ran to her car so happy the day had finally ended. She drove alone. She didn't like bringing people home. Plus, they had tons of other rides they could go with instead of her. As she put her bag in the backseat she noticed a cute boy she had never seen before, he was smiling her way. She smiled back and hopped into her car.

:woot: is it who I hope it is? :jump:
woohoo!!!! :happydance:

Francie looked over at Sydney's right shoulder. She noticed what looked like a bruise that had just been made. It was rather large and black and blue. She took note of it but didn't say anything to Sydney.

:eek: she's been hurt? :thinking:
or she'st training at martial arts
wait is she Syd-the-spy? :eyebrow:

Sydney walked to the bathroom but found a line of about 5 kids so she had to wait. She got behind a boy with blonde hair. She recognized his cute blonde hair from somewhere. It was messy in the back and it looked rather familiar. When she sighed he turned to look at her. It was the kid from the parking lot that had smiled at Sydney that afternoon at school.

:woot: woohoo!

"Hey. Sydney right?"
"Yeah. How'd ya know?"
"Well in class the girls are always screaming your name so its kinda hard not to hear."

eek :blush: haha

"Oh hey it's your turn for the bathroom" Sydney said.
"No you can go. I don't need to go that bad."
"Well I don't even have to go I was just gonna reapply my makeup"
"Oh okay I'll go then"

aww :love:

"Wow. I mean it totally looks like you love popularity." I guess I was wrong about you Sydney."
"Did you basically think I was just some dumb brunette with no life?"
"No, no. I didn't say that. Syd, its just I never knew you hated-"
Michael suddenly looked down to Sydney's right shoulder, like Francie did. He however, said something to her.
"Oh, that? I hit the door walking out of the bathroom while I was getting ready tonight. Klutzy me!"

aww he cares about her!!! :throb:
but but but what's this bruise on her shoudler???
and and will he ask her to dance? :angelic:
aww I definitely like it (y)
and I'd definitely lov to get a PM :mail: when you post more :Please:
:smooch:

Sci :watsup:

I like it...What is the briuse on her shoulder from....Cuz I know that is isn't from running into a door!

Please add me to the PM list! Thanks!

Megan

She's not a klutz - what happened really? Great begining.
Please add me to your PM list. Can't wait for more.

:eek: This strangley reminds me of my fic...so sad though...I have a feeling about what it is though.

Anyways, I love the story and you must totally PM me because this is totally awesome. I mean the plot is awesome. :hug: Great idea. i can't wait for more. Keep writing, and if you need help, just IM or PM me :smiley: :hug:

Riliey xoxo

this was great... you have to PM me... im so happy you pm'd me about this its freakin awesome... but then im sad... because instant message is ending... boo hoo... but at least we have this to tide us over... lol... update soon

((Sweet Dreams))

:love:
i love this!
please update when you can and pm me. :D

i think i know why she doesn't have friends overafter school... :thinking:

~stephy :angelnot:

I love it Jen!! Put me on the PM list!! I dont think syd was telling the truth about her sholder!! Upadate soon!! thanks 4 the pms!!!!
SYD

I love this!!! Is Vaughn going to ask her to dance?? *dies*
:shocked: why is she covering up her bruise? I know she is.. :P and if someone was hurting her (which I bet is the case...) maybe Vaughnie can come to the rescue! lol
Please PM me!! :D :D
Update soon!!

xO laur

OMG!! Jen jen jen!! :woot: Must have pm, pleaseys!!! Love this fic already!! Highschool fics kick butt :P .. & glad we still have this one to read after Instant Message finishes.. *sniffle* I Love your writing!!!

So anyway, must do homework now :lol: I need to learn how to concentrate...

But hey, update soon!!!

Cai
x

wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I definitely want a pm, please??!!!

Thanks!

This looks amazing :notworthy:

lemme guess: is she a secret spy?? :Ponder:

Back