Best Dance movie?

What is the best dance movie of all time?

• Dirty Dancing

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Save the Last Dance

• Center Stage

• Flash Dance

• Footloose

• Strictly Ballroom

• Shall we Dance?

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Honey

• Old Fred Astaire&Ginger Rodgers movies (Top Hat, ext.)

• Other

• Total voters
I voted other.
I like the old Audrey Hepburn and Julie Andews dance movies like "Sound of Music" and "My Fair Lady" (laugh if you want)
Flash Dance and Dirty Dancing were cool too. Footlose! :lol:

~~Spongy!

SpongeBobSquarePants said:
I voted other.
I like the old Audrey Hepburn and Julie Andews dance movies like "Sound of Music" and "My Fair Lady" (laugh if you want)
Flash Dance and Dirty Dancing were cool too. Footlose! :lol:

~~Spongy!
They're more musicals than strictly dance movies.

Save The Last Dance for sure!!!!! I am in love with that movie!!! I love Julia Stiles, and everytime I watch that movie, it makes me wanna be a dancer!

liliana said:
Dirty Dancing I loved that movie
It's a classic. SO AWESOME!!!! It's tied with Save the Last Dance for me. I heard there's gonna be a sequel coming out to it, called Dirty Dancing: Havanna nights or something. I bet it'll be horrible. :(

toss up between dirty dancing and footloose, i voted for footloose just b/c i am in it now. but i almost voted for dirty dancing because it is based on my second cousin!

I had to add this for no reason:

"Footlose! Footlose! Kick-off your Sunday Shoes! Huw-e, doo-e, "something something something something" (I can't make out what the dude is singing after that :lol:

~~Spongy!

SpongeBobSquarePants said:
I had to add this for no reason:

"Footlose! Footlose! Kick-off your Sunday Shoes! Huw-e, doo-e, "something something something something" (I can't make out what the dude is singing after that :lol:

~~Spongy!
well the part that u are thinking of it huw-e marie shake it shake it for me, woah milo common common lets go, etc.

~Chloe

Back