Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dixon

• Carrie

• Sloane

• Total voters
i voted for Sloane. i think his hair is sooo cool for an older dude. i would have voted Sydney, but i can't stand this whole fringe rubbish

Out of all the characters that have been on the show I think that Iriana's hair was the best but since she wasn't on the poll I would have to go with Sydney's hair.

Spirit said:
jack.. cause im not in a serious mood today
:lol: :lol: :lol: ..Jack.. :lol: :lol: .. i don't think Jack even combs his hair.. :lol: ..i was trying to picture Jack doing his personal higiene every morning :lol: .. actually i can't. cause i don't think he even sleeps.

anyway, of course, Sydney. in season 2 her hair was amazing. longggg...

It would have been Sark is S2... *sigh* Those curly locks... OOH bad Leslie! Naughtyville-type thoughts... :lol:

But seriously, even tho I voted Syd coz I *want* her hair, Irina is the true winner! I dunno why she wasn't up there... :blink:

Les

BOOM BOOM BOOM!!! Sydney it is, NO ONE EVEN COMES CLOSE. Jennifer Garner's hair is GORGEOUS. In my opinion, and to be fair, only Jennifer Aniston has prettier hair than her in Hollywood. Brad Pitt comes close, but JG's is too beautiful... but who am I to talk about Pitt's hair - I'm a guy. And straight.

Melissa George (who plays Lauren, as you all know), has very beautiful blonde hair, and Sark has good hair too, and Vaughn's hair isn't bad.

But how could you forget Irina (Lena)?!

And for the one who voted for Sloane... good one! Gotta love the old guy, huh?

Back