Best PC game

I was just wonding what peoples favorite PC game was? I play of lot of PC games, and some of my favorites include: Final Fantasy XI online, Battlefield 1942, StarCraft Broodwar, Medal of Honor Allied Assault SpearHead and more!

But my overall favorite right now has to be FinalFantasy XI online. FFXI is not really like the last 10, it is a MMORPG (Massivly Multiplyer Online Role Playing Game) so while it does cost $12.95 a month, the game still rocks.

So, what is your favoirte game?

OMG, you've played FFXI? I am sooo jealous! I weant to play it, but I think the monthly fee is insane. I might get it eventually, but right now I have no money. I don't play a whole lot of PC games, but my favorite is probably my old King's Quest 7. Not too exciting, but still fun to play occasionally. I've never met anyone else who's even heard of it though.

I'm into Battlefield 1942 and Halo (PC) at the moment but I dont really have a fave
I'm waiting for Half Life 2, Battlefield: Vietnam and The Sims 2

I play alot of older games from ill spent youth....but I also play alot of new stuff too

- The entire Hero's Quest series
- Sam and Max Hit the Road
- Day of the tenticle
- ANY old Lucasarts and Sierra games
- The Commander Keen Series
- Monkey Island
- Neverhood (man that was hard)
- Age of Empries and the sequels
- Rise of Nations
- Civ III
- C & C Generals Zero Hour
- The Lesure Suit Larry Series
- FF VII
- The GTA Series
- Ureal Tourement Game of the year edition (my favourite in the series)
- Medal of Honor
- BF 1942 (and the addons and mods)
- Starcraft

Thats probably all the games I really really love too play, It took me sooooo long to find a copy of Hero's Quest 1 on the net, but man so worth it.

Gendo said:
I play alot of older games from ill spent youth....but I also play alot of new stuff too

- Day of the tenticle
- Monkey Island
- Rise of Nations
- Civ III
- FF VII
- The GTA Series
- Medal of Honor
- Starcraft

Thats probably all the games I really really love too play, It took me sooooo long to find a copy of Hero's Quest 1 on the net, but man so worth it.
nice choices; monkey island and Sierra very cool; I am trying to find copies of Leisure Suit Larry 5-7 online but am failing miserably

half life 2 shuold be interesting half life and halo are the only shooters i play for the rest i am hardcore rpg gamer

oh yea i have starcraft to.....i also have a knick for strategy games.

ehgripo said:
Gendo said:

- Day of the tenticle
- Monkey Island
- Rise of Nations
- Civ III
- FF VII
- The GTA Series
- Medal of Honor
- Starcraft

Thats probably all the games I really really love too play, It took me sooooo long to find a copy of Hero's Quest 1  on the net, but man so worth it.
nice choices; monkey island and Sierra very cool; I am trying to find copies of Leisure Suit Larry 5-7 online but am failing miserably
My next door neighbour still owns the Leasure Suit Larry games, he bought the deluxe pack, where you got them all....and he owns EVERY other sierra game, most still with the original boxes, the lucky bastard

hehe larry is cool

you people ever played the early versions of full throttle?

i also have c and c generals, cm (several), road rash

road rash is awesome. diablo series, starcraft....

oh yea also had call of duty..the curse of monkey island also....

uhm i have the red baron games, police quest swat 2. kknd, god i better stop typing now otherwise the list wont end
pirate le chuck :D

Back