Best Season Cliffhanger

Which cliffhanger was the best?

• Mom? (1st season)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 years & married (2nd season)

• You were never supposed to see that (3rd season)

• My name isn't Michael Vaughn (4th season)

• Equally good!

• Equally bad!

• Can't decide . . .

• other (explain)

• Total voters
What was everyone's favorite season cliffhanger? I was just wondering since we got a new one on Wednsaday. Even though this years was pretty good, i would have to say that season three had the best cliffhanger. It left you wondering all season if Jack was bad. what do you think?

i think that the first season's cliffhanger was the best. season 1 was explosive and to leave everyone on the edge of their seats was one of the best things they've ever done.

This latest one is the one that has me the most confused to be honest, so i'll go with that. The most annoying one for me was the end of season 3, cause it didn't make sense once season 4 started lol. Why the f*** was Katya working for her evil sister, to infiltrate? What was Lauren going on about right before she died? Why did the file Sydney find not look like it would refer to Irina being killed and so on and so on.

So who knows, i still say this latest caught me the most off guard.

Julian

Osiris said:
i think that the first season's cliffhanger was the best.  season 1 was explosive and to leave everyone on the edge of their seats was one of the best things they've ever done.
[post="1358490"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I agree. Season 1's cliffhanger was crazy!!

I have to say that all 4 seasons have had good cliffhangers. I think before the 4th one that season 1 when they were running from the water then vaughn gets stuck behind that door was the best one, but now ever since these words "well for starters my name is not micheal vaughn" I have a new favorite cliff hanger.

SarkneySpy, you should have put this question in Poll format. But mine is kind of complicated. I started watching "Alias" around the last two episodes of season one and all of season two. At that time, seaon one really didn't mean that much to me because I was not yet familiar with the show. However, after watching season two, I watched season one on DVD. Even though I knew season one's plot secrets, I still had a sense of how the secrets were suppose to have unfolded for a person who had never seen the first season before. Therefore, after watching season one on DVD and after seeing how Sydney had originally thought that her mother was dead and that Jack was really the bad agent, etc., etc. blah, blah, blah...I was then able to appreciate how great season one's cliffhanger was when Sydney finally came face to face with her long lost mother. You can't beat that. :D However, this season's cliffhanger with the car crash was very good also. :smiley:

Season 2 was the best because it was such a shock and it effected everything. Two whole years went missing - to wake up to something like that is huge. Definatly a great twist.

Season 4 I'd say is up there with Season 2 simply because it is so gapingly huge that is blows the mind.

Season 1 was the best originally, but has been beaten by the ones above. Having Syd's mum as the head of all her woes was a huge twist.

Season 3 I actually found the most anti-climactic. I think because it followed Season 2 finale I was expecting something huge and it wasn't as large. Also might have had a lot to do with the fact that it didn't reveal anything as such compared to the other seasons. I dunno... it was still good, but not as big a punch in the guts as other finales.

Back