Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Middle

• Youngest

• Only Child

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
what do you all think about your birth order? Do you like it? Think it sucks?

Personally, being the oldest has its perks, but you get blamed for your siblings if they do anything wrong. You always have to babysit, and you do all the chores.

if you're the youngest you never get any respect, you're always refered to as the baby of the family, and have to live up to older siblings acheviements

but having an older sibiling to borrow out movies, or buy booze can be useful :lol:

being an only child is great. :D the only problem is that people always seem to have these misconceptions of only children. you get stereotyped as being spoiled and bratty. or people pity you and say things like, "aww, it must have been lonely growing up." :rolleyes:

personally, i was raised with my cousins who are close in age to me and were pretty much like my siblings so my childhood was never really lonely at all. and i don't think i'm any more spoiled than my friends who have siblings. ;)

I'm the baby!! :D
I have one brother who is 8 years older than me.

Personally, I love being the youngest!! :rolleyes:

It does have it's disadvantageous though...like the fact that I am ALWAYS perceived as the "baby" by EVERYONE in my family!! :rolleyes:
They can't seem to picture me as an adult!! :(

But I still love being the youngest!! :D

I'm the oldest, and I can't say I like it... For example on the age of 13 I wasn't allowed to drink beer, and now my 13 year old sister is! :angry:

Back