Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Middle

• Youngest

• Only Child

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Oldest. It has it's benefits and disadvantages...I sometimes really wish that my little 9 year old sister wasn't born...but she's helpful when I need things. :angelnot:

riley xoxo

Youngest, but seriously, I have more responsiblities than my brother. He's got like one chore and I have like... the rest! And it's not good because my choices either anger my parents or my brother. They're always making me choose sides when they argue. AHhh...

And since I'm so harmless, I get taken advantage of, hmph.

starrynic said:
oldest. I yearn for an older bro though ;)
[post="1241598"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Me too!! I have always wanted an older brother! And I think we both know why ;)

But I'm the oldest, with a sister who is 2.5 years younger...although she's taller, and looks a lot older. People always think I'm her younger sister -_-

Don't really like being the oldest either...I mean I guess it's not bad, but I don't get any benefits. Her curfew has been the same as mine...well, since mine was extended to 1 when I was 16, hers got extended to 1. And now, since I've gone to college, she no longer has a set time to go to bed. When I was living at home and it was a school night, I did.

Being the oldest isn't always fun.

youngest.....although i haven't felt the youngest since i was 9 when my niece was born cuz she lives here so she's practically the youngest but she has a sister now, my 1 year old niece so they have taken over the "baby of the family" role :blink:

Jamison said:
Me too!!  I have always wanted an older brother!  And I think we both know why ;)
But I'm the oldest, with a sister who is 2.5 years younger...although she's taller, and looks a lot older.  People always think I'm her younger sister -_-

Being the oldest isn't always fun.
[post="1277331"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
I have a younger brother (he's 21), and everybody thinks I'm his baby sister! They ask me what grade I am in in high school - my BABY brother is 21 and they think I am a school kid!! And the worst thing is, he is always there when they ask me.....

Whenever I go to buy alcohol on my own I get asked for ID (the legal drinking age here is 18, so I'm well past it), but when my little brother is there they never ask.

The worst thing is, he is extremely immature, and because we are the only people living in the house, he treats me like a mother.

Back