Bring Back Hockey Fan Club

I live 5 minutes away from the Shark tank and every time I drive by it I get sad. I miss my Sharkies. I miss hockey. I miss those hot hockey boys.

I just know I normally go to a good number of Washington Capitals games during the season, especially when my Flyers are down. And I really miss that. Granted, it saves me money but the MCI Center is so convienent to downtown and I'm usually there during the fall-winter and I'm not, stinks.

spy41 said:
I agree.  Winter isn't winter without hockey over here.  This is a club? Are we going to have #'s or something to put in our sigs?
[post="1062126"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Yeah, it's a club. GO LEAFS GO. Oh how I miss hockey! GRRRRR, Stupid lockout. <_<

#1- Alias_Rules
#2- Agent Verdi
#3- Mrs_Jack_Bristow
#4- spy41
#5- PoketRockets11

Just wanted to share this with all of you, last weekend I was in Toronto and people attending the new inductee ceremonies at the Hockey Hall of Fame were staying in our hotel. By people I mean people like Gordie Howe and Scotty Bowman.

I know there were other people, but I really don't follow sports that closely so I didn’t recognize anyone else.

Gordie lived up to his Mr. Nice Guy reputation and took a picture with us.

He called over an older man named 'Bill' and had him get in the picture. My friend thought Bill was a former Red Wing goalie, from the Gordie Howe era, but she couldn’t recall his name. Would anyone know who Bill may have been?

BTW, Mrs_Jack_Bristow, I was in Toronto to see Jack Bristows alter ego, Victor Garber, another Mr. Nice Guy.

Oh did you go to that show, at the Princess of Wales theatre to see Victor Garber? The most famous hockey player I've ever met was Alexander Mogilny.

ALIAS_RULES said:
Oh did you go to that show, at the Princess of Wales theatre to see Victor Garber? The most famous hockey player I've ever met was Alexander Mogilny.
[post="1064133"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
I did and I did!!

BTW, Mrs_Jack_Bristow, I was in Toronto to see Jack Bristows alter ego, Victor Garber, another Mr. Nice Guy.

Hey Toria, it's Brooke :smiley: I am jealous! I wish I lived closer to Canada :( I'm sure it was wonderful.

I read this morning that they gave the Tampa Bay players their rings in a private ceremony because of the lock out. I feel so bad for them, not being able to celebrate at their first home game after the Stanley Cup. They'll have to do it next year and it will just look silly "Please welcome the Stanley Cup Champions from two seasons ago"

I'm with you. I am in desparate need of hockey. I'm watching Making the Cut , but it just not the same. I am an obsessed hockey fan. I will love it 'till death.

Btw, I'm and Colorado Avalanche Fan, and I am completely in love with the one and only Joe Sakic. Otherwise known as JUST JOE.

What's most upsetting about the lockout to me is that while we are all struggling through life without hockey, some of the guys are over playing in European leagues. They get play and have fun and we're here suffering without them.

I miss hockey too! I'm a Montréal Canadiens fan. I can see old games on TSN and RDS, but it's not the same....RDS is suppose to show the 1993 finale when my team won the Stanley Cup for the last time. I'm nostagic...

The NHL and NHLPA meeting ended, but nothing has leaked so far. It better end soon! I can't live without a whole season missed!

I miss my Flames. We were on a roll last year and I was so looking forward to this season.

WHL hockey just doesn't cut it.

Arash, hey!

I agree with you, but the owners ain't doing anything about the stituation. They don't really care anymore, in my opinion...it looks like the players are the ones putting all the effort in and compromising.

Back