JG Fan Club?

Does anyone know if JG has a fan club? If so, does anyone know the address or info? I'm dying to write her some fan mail, and I have no idea where to send it!! :blink: I'd appreciate anyones help!

Thanks!

Alias – Attn: Jennifer Garner
The Disney Studios
500 S. Buena Vista Street
Burbank, CA 91521

Got this address from ABC official website! :rolleyes:

I wrote her a letter just before her break-up with her ex. I also wrote a thank you note to ABC for renewing 3rd Season and one to the Alias Writers.

You may want to ask if there is any chance of the cast actors/actresses of ALIAS doing an Online Chat or Q&A for fans on the Official ABC site! :cool:

I am not going to write again so soon. But I think that would be a good thing for the fans on ABC's site from time to time. Dark Shadow's original cast does that for the fans from time to time during the year. :smiley:

Enjoy your day! :D

Lynne

Thanks Lynne for the address. I actually found a different one somewhere else here on AA. That one is:
Jennifer Garner
c/o ABC-TV
'Alias'
4151 Prospect Ave.
Hollywood, CA 90027

I wonder which one I should write to?
I am actually going to ask in my letter about her visiting the website. I'm a good saleswoman, so hopefully, someone will read it, and tell her, "Jen, it's good publicity! Your fans need you!" lol.
I guess we'll see.

agentbristow said:
Thanks Lynne for the address. I actually found a different one somewhere else here on AA. That one is:
Jennifer Garner
c/o ABC-TV
'Alias'
4151 Prospect Ave.
Hollywood, CA 90027

I am actually going to ask in my letter about her visiting the website. I'm a good saleswoman, so hopefully, someone will read it, and tell her, "Jen, it's good publicity! Your fans need you!" lol.
I guess we'll see.
I will write to that address and see if i get any kind of respons.
(that will probarly never happen, but hey can't blame me for trying! :rolleyes: )
Where did you found it?

I don't remember where I found my address. I'll take a look. I did send my letter to the one I got. I'm giving it another couple weeks before I write to Lynne's address.

ya thats kewl i've seen the first one and im planning to write to both!! :D ya i always was planning to tell jen about the website b cuz that would be AWSOME!! but who knows shes busier than heck!! lol o well who can help but hope!

agentbristow said:
Jennifer Garner
c/o ABC-TV
'Alias'
4151 Prospect Ave.
Hollywood, CA 90027

I guess we'll see.
Wouldn't that be great if she was on this website?
I would love to talk to her!!

kouk said:
Wouldn't that be great if she was on this website?
I would love to talk to her!!
That would be amazing. She is such a strong person, she has her head screwed on, she knows what she wants (and she's gonna get it-watch out MG)

I am sorry I haven't been able to get the pictures up on the forum so I cannot use the expression pictures. -- I will send my request to Jennifer Garner in the mail and we see what happens by sending a copy of this post I made to Jennifer Garner through fan Mail.

But I think someone mentioned important fact if Jennifer Garner ever got on the forum to chit-chat would anyone really believe it is JG -- probably not -- unless she announced first in an interview or talk show that at a certain time and day she, Jen, would appear on this forum or a forum by ABC ALIAS website that she would be willing to exchange conversation with her fans by providing an Internet Q&A Chat!!!

I am a big Dark Shadow's original cast 1960s, 1970s fan and every one of DS fans knows when Stars of DS do an On-line Chat Q&A with the fans and believe it because the Stars announce it -- such as Lara Parker -- whose Dark Shadow character was "Angelique the Witch"!!!

I love to see an ability to exchange with the Stars from time to time on an Official forum connected with the Official Website ABC ALIAS!!! ;-) :smiley:

The reason why is not evey one of the fans of ALIAS can come to fan public gatherings such as ABC Weekend or photo shot etc... and this would be a way to get close to all the ALIAS fans through the Internet... A forum or Q&A could be controlled to screen out inappropriate questions or responses ... edited like a tv show ... I am sure it could be done if an effort was made to attempt it!!! ;-) :smiley: In fact, it would be great if all the stars attempted it at some point in time from ALIAS -- their own Chats and Online exchanges with the ALIAS fans!!! :smiley:

If it is ever done, I believe it would be a link to the Official ABC ALIAS Website!!!

Yet I think it unlikely at the moment because of her relationship with MV he is a very private individual and JG is going to conform to his wishes I think -- but then again Michael Vartan has run his own Q&A successfully through his official website...

I noticed one thing about Ms. Garner on the talk shows Jennifer matches the hosts of the show with their personality and with ALIAS disguises and personalities Jennifer can easily do this besides being such a talented actress...

I love to see a remake of "Sybil" the woman with 16 multi-personalities. A miniseries of the 1970s with Sally Fields with Jennifer Garner playing "Sybil"!!!

A quote from Sally Fields website tribute to her works about "Sybil" "The breakout performance of Field's early career came with the role of Sybil in 1976. Playing a young woman with multiple-personality disorder, Sally Field sealed her place in American television history and won an Emmy for her efforts."

Or another multi-personality role that would be great for JG to do would be a remake of "Three-faces of Eve" that starred Joanne Woodward! :smiley:

Anyway that is part of Ms. Garner's charm in making everyone of her fans "fall-in-love" with her through her multi-facet personality and talents!!! ;-) :smiley:

Enjoy your evening! :smiley: :-D

Lynne -- PS well, Jen, if you are reading this post on this forum I am presenting the Online Chats -- Q&A's challenge before you for your fans -- ask your new Beau, MV, he has done some Q&A's on his Official Website!!! ;-) Do you and other ALIAS actors/actresses think it could be a new way to get to know your fans on ABC ALIAS Website -- Forum!!! Great Promotional Gimmick too!!! Don't you think? :smiley: Believe it or not I am very shy in person -- I don't come across so boldly -- yet I am known to be a bit outspoken at times.........

That's great Lynne! I hope she replies. I haven't gotten a letter back from her, but I'm not giving up yet.
By the way, did you see the article in Entertainment Weekly? I got so excited! It makes me want to start writing fan fic! :P

Keep me posted with your letter!

I am going to write to Jennifer Garner again to send her my ideas on the type of shows I like to see her on recently. I don't write fan letters but I find myself making an exception for Ms. Garner because I think she is so talented and would like to see her in certain types of shows!!! :rolleyes:

Because most of the stuff she has been in lately I would normally not watch except ALIAS, maybe 13 going on 30, I watch Daredevil when comes on regular tv (but I got the feeling I might fast forward through some things on it)!!! :rolleyes:

So I am sending her a letter indicating things I think she would be great at and I like to she her in on Television!!! ;) :cool: (y)

Enjoy your day and evening! :D

Lynne

i recently rote to her... well a month ago or somethink and i received a signed autograph of jg! kool a! well it wasnt a alias one it was just a jg fan think!

jess :lol:
im happy!

Back